Their Angel

A sharp slap to my ass brings me from half-awake to alert, the zip of pain forcing my eyes open as I glare at my daddy.

"Come on, Angel. Time to get going."

With a huff, I bury my face in my pillow and stretch my body, easing the aches he'd caused the night before. I roll over and watch him get dressed, pull on his slacks and slip into his dress shirt.

He's my daddy, my ex-stepdad, anyway, and lover.

God is he ever a lover.

"Luca..." I'm whining. He'd fucked me six ways to Sunday last night, and I'm exhausted. Sated, but exhausted.

He comes closer, leans over me, those gorgeous brown eyes just seeming to bore into mine as he lowers his head and brushes his lips across mine. "Come on, baby. You've got Uncle Domani coming to dinner today, remember?"

My pussy is worn out from last night, but that doesn't keep it from heating, growing heavy and aching at the thought of my uncle.

Technically, he's my ex-stepuncle, but it turns me on to think of him as Uncle Domani. He's bigger than my daddy, broader shoulders and more bulky. He also has a huge cock. At least, I think it is. The man sure knows how to fill out some jeans.

I shudder, the idea of being filled by him, taking control of my body. With a flick of my wrist, I toss the blanket aside and crawl from the bed, naked as the day I was born.

Luca pulls me close, aligns my nude form to his clothed body, and drops a hand to my ass, squeezing the plump mound. "I take it you're happy he's coming over?"

I snuggle closer, inhale his masculine scent, revel in being close to him. I love my daddy. No question. But I want my uncle. God, I want my uncle.

"Oh, Daddy..." I whisper against his chest, rub my cheek over the crisp white shirt. "I just want him to fuck me, Daddy."

His cock twitches in his slacks, filling and hardening against my hip. "Minx." He slaps my ass, gripping and kneading the cheek while he grinds his dick against me. "Why do you do this to me?"

He's growling and rough as he shoves me back toward the bed. I land with a bounce and smile, pussy getting wetter by the moment, hurting and just begging to be filled by his prick.

Luca doesn't even strip off his clothes, just unzips and pulls out his hard shaft, strokes it a few times before he kneels on the bed. I crawl back, lying down and preparing myself for him, but he flips me onto my stomach, smacking my butt once I'm in position.

Rear up, I moan when he traces the crack of my ass, fingers sliding along my slit. "Fuck me, Daddy." Another slap, and I moan, pussy clenching and wanting.

Cloth-covered legs align with mine, the blunt head of his dick teases my cunt. "You sure it's Daddy you want, Angel? Don't you want your Uncle Domani?"

God, that just pushes my arousal higher, the naughty, dirty thoughts whirling through my mind. Of Domani fucking me. In my pussy, my ass, my mouth. I want to be filled by Morelli cocks.

I close my eyes, imagine him behind me, that thick dick just waiting to split me. It's rubbing my clit, my juices making the path smooth and slick. "Fuck me, Uncle Domani. Need it. Please?"

"That's right, you little slut. You want your uncle's cock in you." He teases me, an inch in, an inch out. Over and again. "Beg me."

I can't move my hips, his hands keeping me still, and I want nothing more than to get taken. "Please, Uncle Domani. Fuck me. Use me. I'm your little slut. Your whore."