Beautiful

(Jeremy's POV)

Its been a week since I got here and I really like it here, but when I look at Jenna, I sometimes get hard because she is just so beautiful.

I want to do what I did to her last week diring her punishment again. She is just so hot and sexy and her juices taste like sweet nectar.

I'm laying in bed next to her with Cole on the other side of her right now. I'm really hard seeing her in just a bra and underwear.

I reach into her underwear feeling her wet pussy, I bet she is having a wet dream based on how wet she is. I rub her pussy and she moan lightly in her sleep.

"What are you doing?" Cole whispers to me taking me surprise

"She- I- uh," I stutter, "I have a boner and its because of her, and I just want to..." I trail off

"Y'know what, go ahead," he says making my eyes widen in surprise, "Fuck her, and if she wakes up and let's you continue then you can continue," he says

I grin before pulling my boxers down slightly revealing my throbbing boner. I slowly pull off her thong and position myself at her entrance as I rub her button making her moan and my dick twitch.

I push into her making her wiggle but moan out. I thrust in and out of her slowly and she moans in her sleep before her eyes flutter open.

She looks at Cole thinking its him as I kept still but it wasn't. She glanced at me and her eyes widen in surprise but I thrust into her hitting her G- spot making her moan.

"Don't stop," she moans as I continue

Her words making me grin slightly before maneuvering us to she was laying on her back and he legs were on either side of my hips.

I thrust into her quickly making her squeeze her eyes shut before opening then and looking at me as she moans.

She bucks her hips telling me she likes what Im doing so I go faster. Her moans get louder which I silence with a kiss.

She kisses me back and I feel her hand go down to her clit circling it as I continue to thrust into her.

I suck and bite on the skin of her neck making her moan louder as I still thrust into her.

"Mm, brother," she moans, "Faster," she says in a breath

I thrust faster into her and replace her hand with mine as I circle her clit.

Her eyes roll back as I pull her bra off popping her nipple into my mouth.

She hums in pleasure, "Can I," she stops as she moans, "cum?" She asks

"Cum all you want," I whisper to her making her shake as she orgasms all over my cock.

I continue to thrust into her almost reaching my high but not yet.

Her boobs bounce as I thrust into her as she moans keeping her eyes open looking me in the eye.

"mm," she says as I push her button harder while circling it, "I'm gonna do it again," she moans

"Cum baby," I say

She cums all over my cock again my my cum finally shoots into her making her moan out as I continue thrusting until we were both finished.

I pull out of her and watch as both of our juices spill out of her pussy. I bend down putting my face in her pussy.

I like up our juices before starting to eat her.

She wiggles away slightly as I hold her legs open, "mm," she moans as I lick her

My tongue goes into her hole making her gasp my name. I suck on her pussy until I feel her hole tightening slightly.

"You wanna cum?" I ask her against her pussy

"Please," she says looking down at between her crotch

I nod against her pussy and watch as she starts shaking and releases into my mouth. Her eyes roll back and her mouth hangs open as a bit of spit fall from her mouth making me groan just look at how beautiful she looks.

I don't stop until she finishes completely before swallowing her sweet cum and pulling away from her watching her breasts as she breathes deeply her chest moving up and down.

I didn't even realize Cole was still here and he watched intently.

Her breathing evens out as she falls asleep looking so beautiful.

"Thank you daddy," I say to Cole

"Tell me next time you want her, I might not be as generous," he says getting up.

I see a circle of wet around his crotch on his boxers telling me her cummed just looking at us.

He goes into the bathroom as I fall asleep cuddling Jenna, her head resting on my chest and her leg over my boxer covered crotch. I could feel her hot pussy against my side because I had just fucked her hard.