Bye

I skip down the stairs and sit at the island with Jeremy while Cole starts maling our omelets.

"I'm happy you guys are talking again," Jeremy says kissing my cheek

Cole suddenly looks more serious, "We need to talk about something,"

"About what?" I ask but Jeremy seems to know what he means, "You guys are keeping something from me,"

"Well, Jeremy recently realized, he has more feelings for you and friendly feelings to me," Cole explains

"So, I'm not going to be staying here anymore," Jeremy finishes

"Wait, seriously?" I look between their serious faces and they nod.

I immediately tackle Jeremy in a big hug almost making him lose his balance.

He hugs me back without a second thought.

I put my lips to his ear, "Watch this," I whisper before letting him go

"Cole, I think this would be the best time to say..." I trail off as Cole gave me a confused face, "I think I have more feelings for Jeremy," I say slowly

"Really?" He asks hurt all over his face

"No," I break into laughter.

I wrap my arms around Cole, "You were gonna cry," I say through laughter

"No I wasn't," he huffs

I pucker my lips looking up at him. he looks at me and then away from me, trying to ignore me before lookjng back down at me and pecking my lips.

"So, you're going back to the auction house?" I ask

Jeremy shakes his head, "I'm going to be Zane's little,"

"good, Zane is way to lonely in my opinion," I say

The boys laugh and then we eat our breakfast while making small talk.

Jeremy and I go upstairs to his room and start packing his stuff up. Jeremy looks at me and I fold the shorts before looking up at him.

He leans in connecting our lips and he hand reaches the side of my thigh holding me close to him. I kiss him back after a second and we make out before we hear Cole's footsteps.

I pull away and we continue packing. Cole walks into the room and just looks at us.

I continue putting things away until he comes over to me and lifts my head to looks at him.

His finger trails over my swollen lips, "You guys do as you wish," he says before leaving

Jeremy and I furrow our eyebrows before he shrugs and grabs my thigh pulling me back towards him, connecting our lips.

His hands trail up and down my legs as we make out before his hands move closer and closer to my princess parts.

His hands slip under Coles shirt and I remember I wasn't even wearing underwear.

He rubs my button and kisses down my neck. I moan as he bites my soft spot. A finger of his slips into my princess parts and I moan wrapping  him arms around hus neck.

He connects our lips again and pulls me onto his lap, placing my hot, wet princess parts over his bulge. I lift myself up as he undoes his zipper and his hard cock slips out.

He puts his hands on my waist lowering me onto him. I moan as I sit all the way down before he connects our lips again and he thrusts in and out of me.

I remove my lips from his and start kissing and biting his neck. I find hid soft spot and he groans out my name. He speeds up making me moan against his neck.

We both reach out climaxes and our juices spill out of my princess parts.

"Good way to say goodbye," he smirks

I giggle connecting our lips in a long passionate kiss.

We finish packing after we clean ourselves up and then I carry one of his suitcases downstairs even though he tried to basically pry it out of my hands.

Zane was sitting on the couch with Cole and he looked over at us, "You don't let the lady carry the bag downstairs," Zane scolds

"She wouldn't give me the fricken bag," Jeremy says

I shi the guys a toothy grin, "I get to carry the bag if I want to,"

"Well, obviously." We put his bags by the door and I can say, I struggled

I walk back up the stairs quickly and put on some undies and then pair of sweats skipping down the stairs.

We talk for a while before Zane and Jeremy get ready to leave. We walk them to the door, before Jeremy turns around and wraps his arms around me.

I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down to my height.

"Your still my sis," he whispers to me putting his pinky out

I wrap my pinky around his, "Duh," I answer

He hugs me again before him and Zane leave.

"You are just loud," Cole says

My eyebrows furrow and I turn to him, "huh?"

He comes a lot closer to me, putting centimeters between us as he towers over me, "Great way to say goodbye," he chuckles

I blush looking down before he tilts my head back up, "Don't worry your scream my name louder,"