Preview

Sana: Did you change your mind? That's why you came back, right? I'm not just doing this just for me, just for my job, you know. This interview will clear your name, from that image you've created for yourself. And you'll be getting money for it anywa-

You: Do you not know who I am?

Sana: Of course I do. You're the amazing idol that every boy adores to become, and every girl that crushes on you, you're Lee Y/n.

You: Sana! Do you really not know who I am!?!

(The girl stares at the boy with an emotionless face.)

Sana: I do know who you are...And if I did say that I do know who you are, will you shoot the interview? No...if i said I knew you, you probably would've been an even bigger jerk to me than before. Just like a long time ago.

(The girl raise's her hand, with the money that Y/n gave her.)

Sana: Thank you for this, I'll be sure to use it well.

(The girl bows to the man, thanking him for the money. She walks past the man with snow pouring into her face, leaving the man empty on the road. Each steps she takes, her eyes darkened. And eventually, she faints.)

Your mind: There's no way that this woman is Sana. She can't be.

(The man walks towards the woman who fainted on the empty road.)

Your mind: It can't be. She can't be my Sana...

(The man, now, jogged towards the girl's direction.)

A/n:

 New book after I finish " I love you, Jagi "

Just a little preview for you readers