5: The bridge pt 2

(Y/n was biking around the city, bright and early in the morning, when he saw a crowd of people cheering. He stopped and looked at what they were cheering about.)

Announcer: Candidate Tuan Choi-Hyun is the most trustworty!

Your mind: Mr. Tuan is really running for congressman?

Announcer: Righteous, honest, and he's a man of dignity!

Crowd: Yes! Let's go!

(Y/n got off his bike and observed more.)

Announcer: As you all know, he also gave one of his kidneys for his sick wife! He's the most romantic and devoted husband!

(The crowd cheer for Mr. Tuan, while he and his wife looked at each other.)

Announcer: He is someone who love's his country and people, he's someone who will work hard for his city!

(Y/n got back on his back. Y/n stared at Mr. Tuan, while biking away. But, while still looking at Mr. Tuan, he was about to hit two people, forcing him to fall. One of the two people came to come help him up.)

Mark: Are you okay?

You: I'm fine

(Y/n had a mark on his palm that was bleeding.)

Mark: Are you hurt? You don't look okay. I'll get some medicine. Will you wait?

You: No, it's okay, I'm fine.

Ryujin: You should look at where you're going.

Mark: Ryujin...

You: I'm sorry for startling you. *bows*

(Ryujin stared at the Y/n's face, admiring his handsome face.)

Mark: Are you really okay?

You: Yes, of course.

(Y/n gave a reassuring smile to Mark. He bowed to them once more and then biked off.)

Mark: It's your fault, too Ryujin. You should've been more careful.

Ryujin: He's so...handsome...Oppa...I want to marry him...

(Mark chuckled at the foolish sister of his.)

???: Mark. Long time no see!

Ryujin: Jennie.

Jennie: Are you Ryujin? You've become such a lady, Ryujin.

(Ryujin smirked to the side from the complement.)

Mark: I thought you were still in New York.

Jennie: I came back yesterday to help with your fathers election. My dad thought I should do that.

(All three of them looked at the crowd, cheering for Mr. Park.)

Jennie: When will you propose to me? It look's like are parents are talking about it.

(Jennie looked at Mark, who was looking at the side.)

Ryujin: Marry? Oppa, are you marrying Jennie?!?

(Mark thought about something in the past, something he didn't want to hear.)

*Flashback*

Mr. Tuan: It looks like, the victims daughter remembers Jennie's license plate number.

Mr. Kim: So what? Are you going to let Jennie's life end here as a criminal?