2: The before

2010 (High school, Senior)

(Sana runs down the street, happily. She stops at her tracks to help an old lady carry her wagon up the road hill.)

Old lady: Who are you?

Sana: It's Sana, the daughter of the owner of the sweet pancake stall!

Old lady: Oh my, Thank you.

Sana: Grandmother! You'll freeze to death out here if you keep working this hard.

(Sana gives the old lady her scarf.)

Old lady: Oh, no, it's okay

(Sana insisted and wrapped the scarf around the old lady.)

Sana: Here.

(She gives the old lady her hat and gloves as well.)

Old lady: No, no please. I feel so bad taking these! Please, take it back.

Sana: I'll carry the wagon for you, okay? So you can go on a date with the grandpa who owns the drys cleaners. It'd be a shame for you to go home when you're dressed so well!

(The old lady smiled and thanked Sana, as Sana pushed the wagon up to the Old lady's home. After that, Sana headed to her Dad's Sweet Pancake Stall.)

Mr. Minatozaki: This sweet pancake is 5 dollars, and the spicy rice cakes are 2 dollars. So, that'll be 7 dollars.

(A kid, named Jun, was buying from Mr. Minatozaki's stall.)

Sana: It's okay Jun. Just take it, on the house!

Jun: Sana Noona!

(She bent down to Jun's face and ruffled his hair.)

Sana: Wow, look at you Mr. Handsome. Why are you paying? I told you to grab whatever you wanted. Hurry up and go, I'm sure your family is waiting for you.

Jun: Thank you Sana Noona!

(Jun quickly left as Sana's Dad yelled for him to come back.)

Mr. Minatozaki: W-Wait! *sighs* Why'd you do that Sana? Do you think we're rich? We're in crazy debt!

(Sana grabbed a sweet pancake and started to eat it.)

Sana: Jun's dad is struggling as well. His dad got hurt at the construction site so he can't even go to work. You still want to take their money?

Mr. Minatozaki: I do, I totally do! Your own dad can't even buy proper clothes to wear or food to eat! Don't you see how skinny I'm getting?

Sana: *laughs* Dad, chill okay?

(Just then, footsteps could be heard running towards them.)

Nayeon: Sana! Those punks are messing with Dahyun!

Sana: Ugh them again? Come on, lets go!

(Sana and Nayeon ran towards their high school.)

Mr. Minatozaki: W-Where you going? Didn't I tell don't go into other peoples businesses? Yah, where you going? You're not the police! You're not wonder woman! You're not- Ah, I give up. My daughter is something else...

________