Prologue

Once upon a time, there was a very wealthy family of high standards; the Hinata's, who wanted a child but alas they could not bear one of their own. So they asked a sorcerer to help them so they could finally have the family that they wanted. But magic always comes with a price. The family would be able to have a child of their own however their child would have to share a body with a demon, by day their child would be in control of their body but the demon would have control from sundown to sunrise. So they had decided to name their son Hajime Hinata since his name would mean to face a new day. It felt fitting since their son would only be around during the day. With this knowledge they told their child that he need to be away from people at night as so like every young child he believed his parents. However Hajime wanted to be an adventurer and begged his parents to let him learn how to wield a sword. Unknown to them is that their son had an ability to communicate with the second being within his body, their relationship was rocky but they were at a mutual ground. Of course his parent were hesitant to let their son who shared a body with a demon use a sword but he begged and begged until they finally caved and allowed him to take lessons a knight named Lady Chisa and got to train alongside her niece Chiaki who was studying the lance and the bow. At first the two were distant from Hajime's lack of communication with the outside world but as time went on Hajime grew close to Chiaki and the two became not only partners in battle but partners in a blossoming relationship. One that the Hinata's approved of because she was another child of a high standing family. The two of them had left their hometown to adventure the open world to their own desire. The two of them gained quite a reputation as adventures that would help those in need. And that is where our story begins when the couple ran into a soft forest nymph who was looking for adventures to help him gain back his home.