01

"Where the hell are we?" Almost everyone asked

"This is the theater of the past" A female voice said and everyone quickly turned to see a young girl about 14 standing in the doorway.

She had dark brown hair at the top with light brown in the middle and light red at the bottom that fell to her waist. She had bright blue eyes and light freckles on her face. She was wearing a grey cropped shirt with tight grey pants and combat boots.

"Who the hell are you" Klaus Mikaelson asked as he stood in front of his family.

"I am Rosetta guardian of the past and you have all been knocked out for almost 4 years." Rosetta said

"Four Years" Almost everyone yelled while some others stayed quiet in shock

"Yes a government called WCKD found someone or something to do a spell to send you all to sleep to be able to get away with what they did." Rosetta said

"What do important about WCKD? And what did they do?" Nick Fury asked

"Did you not hear what I just said THEY FOUND SOMETHING THAT MADE ALL OF YOU SLEEP FOR 4 YEARS!" She exclaimed

"Damn" Tony Stark said

"We're is my ship!" Captain Jack Sparrow yelled as he walked toward Rosetta.

"Oh I forgot I brought you don't worry your ship is in a safe place and you are from a different time line I would bring you and your crew back but I am way to lazy to your staying." She said

"Anyway as I was saying. I brought you all here so you can witness the things that happened while you were sleeping I'm going to bring a group of people in and if you know any of them please be careful of what you say they won't remember much" Rosetta continued which got confused looks from everyone but no one said anything. As she brought a group of people in.

"Clary!" Her friends yelled as they ran toward her, but stopped when she pulled out a gun.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked still pointing a gun at them they took notice of her blonde hair and dirty attire then and there.

"I told you if you see someone you knew they won't remember you how stupid are you people oh my god" Rosetta said whispering the last part.

"Why doesn't she remember us?" Jace hissed toward the woman.

"Wait you knew me before the maze?" Sonya or Clary asked confusing everyone that wasn't in the scorch.

"Maze?" Alec asked

"Yes WCKD put about 50 teens or kids a maze and made them try to escape we had nothing but our name. No memories. No nothing." Minho said as him and the rest of his friends walked up to Sonya.

"Wait they put you all in a maze?" Marcel asked

"Yes how slow are you people?" Chuck said surprising everyone who thought he was dead.

"Chuck?" Minho asked a he looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"I'm back!" He said and people from the maze ran and hugged him. Once they stopped crying they pulled away and Gally gave Chuck a sorry look.

"You killed me." Chuck said slowly.

"I am so sorry I don't know-" Gally was saying but was cut off

"It's ok you shuckface you were stung" Chuck said

"What am I chopliver?" A voice with a british accent said making everyone freeze.

"N-newt?" Minho asked

"So how's life been?" He said limping toward the group.

"Oh my god" Minho yelled as he ran toward Newt as did everyone else.

"Hey where's Tommy?" Newt asked

"Huh I don't know." Minho said then started panicking looking around for him.

"You won't find him yet." Rosetta said watching the group

"Why not?" Newt said coming toward her

"Calm down you'll get your boyfriend soon." She said making Newt Blush.

"Well we're is he?" Minho asked

"He's sleeping for now until I tell you all why he hasn't showed up yet." She explained

"Well why hasn't he showed up yet." Minho sassed her

"Cause he's known by a lot of different people here." She said then snapped her fingers and he appeared floating still sleeping.

"Stiles!"
"Mitch!"
"Stuart!"
"Thomas!"
"Caleb!"