02

They all shouted his name together but the difference was they were all different names?

Thomas pulled a gun out and pointed it at every single one of them. He frantically looked around scared of why there were so many people.

"Tommy calm down!" A familiar British voice said shocking him to drop the gun and look at the Blonde British man that he fell in love with.

"Newt?" Thomas asked weakly tears welling up in his eyes.

"Hey Tommy." Newt said running as fast as he can to him and latching into him like he's his lifeline.

"Oh my god." Thomas said hugging him back as tight as he can not wanting to hurt him tho.

After a few minutes Chuck walked toward them and Newt say him over Thomas shoulder and smiled as Chuck wrapped his arms around Thomas making him freeze.

"Hi Thomas." Chuck said and Thomas Chocked on a sob not expecting his voice as he turned around and hugged him as hard as possible squeezing him.

"I'm so sorry" he sobbed.

"It wasn't your fault I did it to protect you." Chuck said and they stayed there hugging for a few minutes before braking apart and Thomas remembered all the people and turned to them with a glare grabbing Newts hand and making him and Chuck stand behind him.

"Who the hell are all of you?" Thomas said looking over the group smiling at the gladers and scorchers briefly but then looked away.

"You don't remember us?" The pack said watching him with confused eyes.

"Oh my chuck how many times do I have to tell you they don't remember any of you." Rosetta said with a glare.

How was this chapter?

I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry I was really busy.