The Story of Minglan (知否知否应是绿肥红瘦)

Chinese: 知否知否应是绿肥红瘦 (庶女:明兰传)

Pinyin: Zhi Fou Zhi Fou Ying Shi Lv Fei Hong Shou (Shu Nv: Ming Lan Chuan)

English: The Story of Minglan

Episode: 73

Year: 2018

Genres: Historical, Romance, Comedy, Drama, Political

Summary: The drama follows the story of neglected concubine-born 6th child of the Sheng household from her childhood into adulthood. Ming Lan to survive in tough conditions where everybody is plotting against each other and where no actual familial love exists hides her true genius self and uses crafty and cunning methods taught by her loving grandmother. Gu Ting Ye another genius child is the second son of a rich marquis household who is supposed to inherit wealth from both the parents and a noble title. Gu ting Ye unlike Ming Lan is straightforward with his actions and never hides his true self, is also a victim of all the planning and plotting against him, and ends up losing everything. They join forces and this dynamic plays out on a grander scale when they meet again as adults. Through cunning schemes and daring endeavors, they both rise in position and work to obtain justice from those that have wronged them. Together they shape the new Emperor's regime and work to sow and harvest a bright future.

Teaser/Trailer:

Soundtracks:

1. Do You Know (知否知否)- Hu Xia & Yisa Yu (胡夏 & 郁可唯)

2. Do You Know (知否知否)- Zhao Li Ying & Feng Shao Feng (赵丽颖 & 冯绍峰)

3. Change (换)- Jin Zhi Wen (金玟岐)

4. Song of Dang (当歌)- Ye Xuan Qin (叶炫清)

5. Ru Meng Ling (如梦令)- Xu Yina (许艺娜)

6. Only Ask If You Are Willing To (只问你肯不肯)- Hu Xia (胡夏)

7. Dizi Series (笛子插曲系列)- Feng Shuai Long (冯帅龙)

Actor/Actress:

-Zhao Li Ying as SHeng Ming Lan

-Feng Shao Feng as Gu Tian Ye