The Song of Glory (锦绣南歌)

Chinese: 锦绣南歌

Pinyin: Jin Xiu Nan Ge

English: The Song of Glory

Episode: 53

Year: 2020

Genres: Historical, Action, Romance, Drama, Martial Arts, Political

Summary: During the Yuanjia era of the Song Dynasty, the country is in a state of chaos, with powerful aristocrats having usurped the political power. To break the current political situation and alliance between the powerful aristocrats, Liu Yikang decides to enter a marriage alliance with the Shen family. A family with deep military roots, the Shen family can provide the strength Liu Yikang needs to enact the reform necessary to oust the aristocrats bent on destroying the nation. The person he is going to marry turns out to be Shen Lige, whom he has previously met in the jianghu and fallen in love with. After marriage, Li Ge assists Liu Yikang in dealing with their political opponents and implanting the new policies. However, these new policies threatened the authority of the aristocrats, who allied to suppress Li Ge and the Shen family. The Shen family is later massacred by political opponents. Pained with losing her family, Li Ge vows to take revenge for her family. She works alongside Liu Yikang to reform the government, punishing those conspiring to dethrone Liu Yikang and helping him regain control of the court. In the process, Li Ge and Liu Yikang's feelings for each other also deepens. Finally, Liu Yikang is able to found a prosperous Yuanjia dynasty. However, Li Ge and Liu Yikang's future becomes unclear when Li Ge's whereabouts is lost in the midst of a war.

Teaser/Trailer:

Soundtracks:

1. Shadow (影)- Zhou Shen (周深)

2. Hidden Heart (藏心)- Zhou Bi Chang (周笔畅)

3. Don't Forget (莫失莫忘)- Zheng Yun Long (郑云龙)

4. Recount (叙)- Duan Ao Juan (段奥娟)

5. Continue Missing (念念相续)- Zhang Lian Ge (张恋歌)

Actor/Actress:

-Li Qin as Shen Li Ge

-Qin Hao as Liu Yi Kang