⚪The Club Party

~'CRYING IN THE CLUB' by Camilla Cabello.

⚪⚪⚪

|Fri., Jan 31st

The duo got there in time to meet a drunk boy, miserably downing the contents of a huge bottle of alcohol, and his friends spurring him on, chanting "Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Some guys spotted them and came up to greet Terry and her. They took in her clothes. Terence just nodded and forced a smile.

Another guy with an overdone German accent spoke,"Oh heey, Kylie! You look different tonight." The others just spoke over themselves, concurring but leering at her. Terry slapped the German's back fondly and took her hand suddenly, pulling her along. He led them to where their group was, and there, he let go of her hand.

"Hey man, what up?!" Kevin fist-bumped him. "Oof Kylie. What... up?"

Kylie ignored him and the rest of the boys staring at her in wonder. She was busy blowing a kiss to Bliss and waving at an ecstatic Divine who were opposite her, fist-bumping Iris and settling in a chair Jacq had provided for her.

"Hey boo. Uh, holy mother of lopsided fashion, how ya... feeling?" Jacq asked her, putting the red disposable cup to her mouth. She laughed when Jacq squeezed her eyes shut to take the content of her cup and answered, "Not so hot. I wanna go home, Jacqie."

"Yeah, that outfit is not hot at all... Wait, what?" Divine asked as Jacq dropped her cup heavily and blinked at Kylie rapidly.

"Okay, stop being such a baby. And a killjoy," everyone turned to Bliss, "And why are you dressed like a freaking lunatic?"

"Uh, 'cos I can. Leave me alone."

"Yeah, of course, you depressed freak. I don't plan to ruin my night." Bliss rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink as the boys erupted in laughter.

And you're one of the coolest girls in school, Bliss thought. A total opposite. Tch.

Everyone went back to chatting and laughing loudly. Jacq just rubbed Kylie's back and offered her her cup. She took it gratefully, and locked eyes with Terence, who was still visibly angry. Jacq noticing this, threw an empty cup at him.

"Hey, dipshit. You gonna loosen up or what?" Terence just smirked and poured himself some. Jacq turned back to Kylie, "How's love life with that punk that's sadly my brother?"

Kylie choked on her drink and forced a smile for her bestie. "He sure is a punk, Jacqie."

"I know right? He's such a pain in the arse. Be strong for me, boo." She laughed.

Gabrielle wasn't here again, Kylie noticed, looking around and not finding the blonde. She should have stayed home too. It wasn't fair that she beat up on herself to be here just to please her friends. Whatever happens, she must make it home before ten. The last time she stayed longer, she regretted it.

"You'll see her in school. That blondie hails from an alien planet," Jacq answered her question knowingly, without even looking at her. She wondered why she bothered with Gabrielle sometimes. She was just always looking out for everyone. She was the glue that held them all together.

Kylie was irritated with what was in the cup she held. "Damn. Am not drinking this," she concluded, spitting back into the cup, "Do they have Coke? Imma go get me some Coca Cola, Jacqie." She stood and walked up to the bartender. Settling on the high stool, she asked him, "Hi, do you have Coke?"

The man eyed her warily, taking in how young she looked. She could be a spy or secret agent looking to nab him, dressed like that. But then, she wouldn't make it so obvious if she was. She could have meant Coca-Cola and not cocaine.