⚪The Cocktail Party

Sapphire Moonlight,
We danced for hours in the sand,
Tequila Sunrise,
Her body fit right in my hands...

~'SEÑORITA' by Shawn Mendes ft. Camilla Cabello.

⚪⚪⚪

|Fri., Feb. 7th

Bliss' house was magnificent. It was an aristocratic, 7 bedroom property that occupied a vast area of good land, surrounded by lush flowers and primly managed vegetation. Whoever had designed the house had put much thought and delicate effort into the breathtaking aesthetics befitting for a king.

Most of the popular Websters were present for Bliss' party tonight. Min-Joon stood behind a cocktail cabinet, mixing gin, sugars, fruits, mints etc. Creed, Kevin and Adrian sat on bar stools opposite him, eager to taste each sample he gave them, arguing in loud voices.

Divine, Bliss' hyperactive sister and bestfriend was already prancing around in ecstasy, chattering and carrying her friends along. When she opened the door to invite Kim who had been knocking frantically, she literally grabbed the girl and flung her in. Jacq caught her and hugged her.

"Whoa... easy, boo. What took you so long?" She asked the shocked Kim.

"I had to throw off the bodyguards following me," she reported, "They're still outside though, ready to bundle me home. Stowe's orders."

"Ugh, been there," Jacq said, leading her to a couch where Bliss and Iris sat.

"Where's your new boyfriend Gabrielle? Cos Terry's not coming as it is," Iris asked jokingly.

"He better not," Bliss added.

"Uh, I don't think she's coming. She said she has a ton of homework," Kim answered, glancing at Jacq.

"Tch. Y'know, I just realised I know nothing about that bitch. Seriously, I just know she's the rich, new girl and that's the only reason she's part of our group," Bliss put in, making a disgusted face.

"Yeah. She doesn't even let on much about herself," Jacq answered and flipped her hair.

"Oh, c'mon guys. It's her nature. So... I kinda have our night planned out," Divine announced loudly, waving a piece of pink paper, "One, karaoke! Two, truth or dare..."

"Gosh! Could you lower your voice, Div? You're gonna get an asthma attack if you don't calm down," Bliss spoke, covering her ears.

"Yes, mother," Div responded, sticking out at her tongue and rolling her eyes. Bliss just reclined and crashed into Iris' lap.

"So it seems the boys are gonna be drinking for a longer while. How about we all have a hot, bubbly shower together to start off?!" Divine suggested.

What?! Kim screamed internally. That's a no-no right there.

"That's ridiculous..." she began, but the girls were already getting up.

"Oh, you're always the killjoy, Kylie," Bliss accused her. She reached and pulled her out of the chair, "C'mon this is what you need. Remember the party, right?"

Jacq slapped her buttocks playfully and joined Bliss to drag her to the bathroom upstairs. "C'mon, you lazy goat!"

"I'm not a goat!" Kim protested.

When they finally reached the bathroom wrapped in white towels, Divine and Iris were already in the steamy bath. Iris wore lemon green sunglasses that made her look like a fly and Kim suddenly burst out in uncontrollable laughter, still struggling against Bliss and Jacq.