Chapter 4: Blue Eyes

Y/n's POV:

I stared at him in awe. Henry Bowers was standing right in front of me. His eyes looking more blue than they ever had and was as handsome as the day I left. Before I knew it, everything went black.

*flashback*

I open my eyes to see stars in the night sky, I turn to my right and see Henry laying there staring at me. I look away quickly and feel the heat rise in my cheeks. He chuckled and grabbed my hand and rubbed it with his thumb. My cheeks grew hotter and I gripped his hand. I bring his hand up to my lips and kiss it. He smiles at me. I can't even express how utterly happy I am in this moment. The love of my life, my whole world, Henry Bowers.

*present day*

My eyes open quickly to see Henry kneeling over me with a concerned look on his face. "Y/n? Are you okay?" My heart jumped at the sound of his voice. I sat up quickly, regretting it immediately. My head throbbed and I quickly pressed my finger to my temple attempting to stop the pain. "I-I'm okay." My heart was beating at 10 miles per minute. I hadn't felt like this since I was 16 years old. "I missed you." I said impulsively, again instantly regretting my decision. He smiled and helped me up. "I missed you too, Y/n." I started to shake slightly as reality set in. I stared at his face, studying all the features I used to know so well. The scars from his past. A small one under his chin, a longer one on his eyebrow, and another one on his cheek. I reached out and touched his face, just to confirm to my brain that he was really there. That he wasn't just a figment of my imagination. With the tears in my eyes threatening to fall, I hug him quickly and tightly. He reciprocated, resting his head on mine.

*DING*

I pull back hesitantly, not wanting to let go. I look down at my phone to see a text from Sofia. "Shoot." I muttered, completely forgetting about my own twin daughters. Henry shot me another concerned look. "What's wrong, Y/n?" I paused, trying to contemplate what I was going to say. I look at him with urgency in my eyes. "IT's back." He went pale. "Th-That can't be-" I cut him off quickly. "IT's back Henry." His eyes were wide with fear. "We also have another problem." I said, my voice wavering. He looked confused " What is it?" I hesitate, feeling like I'm gonna puke.

"I had to bring my twin daughters with me."