Chp 1 I'm Back

First chapter here ^_^

Hope you like it ^_^

My pov

I was sleeping when I felt someone poking me again and again I felt annoyed "what do you want" I said in a irritated tone.

I then gazed at the person "oh!... its just you kakashi if you were a stranger I would have killed you right there and there" I said half heartedly.

From he's expression he looked confused "how do you know my name?..." he said.

I then stood up dusting myself amd trousled my hair "I can't tell if your forgetful or your just dumb" I said.

He then glared at me."I don't have time for this gotta go bye Kakashi" I was about to leave when he grabbed the back of my coat

"what do you want don't you have anything else to do" I said in boredom.

"I can't just let you go we need to interrogate you first" he said.

"eh! why" then again I was going there he was about to speak when I cut him off "nevermind just bring me there I was going there anyways" I said with a sigh.

Why am I even doing this. He then grabbed me like a sack of potatoes

"hey, I can walk you know!!..." I said.

"I can't just let you escape can I" he said with his closed eye smile.

I kept struggling when he slapped my butt

"hey where are you touching you perv!!! " I said in annoyance

"if you keep struggling I won't mind doing it again" he said.

Damn you Kakashi your lucky I'm not planning your funeral right now.

We were in the interogation room ibiki got tired of torturing me. hehe this is fun I'm not really a human so I heal fast and I got used to this.

"you tired" I said with a smirk. He then look at me at annoyance

"why you brat" he said.

Then anbu came inside the room and whispered something to ibiki. What are they whispering anyway. He then walk towards me

"yo kid the hokage wants to see you, you better not do anything funny you got that brat" he said.

"whatever do you mean" I said sarcastically.

Timeskip

I was in the hokages office I then saw Kakashi, guy, asuma and other jonin.
"hello there child what brings you here in konoha"the hokage said.

Can't they recognize me? I then remembered. I forgot I was still in my old form I had white long silky hair and pale skin with red eyes

 I forgot I was still in my old form I had white long silky hair and pale skin with red eyes