Chp 2 Sasuke Is Weird

Second chapter here ^_^

Sasuke pov

I woke up early like I usually do but when I woke up I didn't see yue she was nowhere to be found

"huh! That was just just another hallucination" I said.

She could never be alive I tried not showing my emotion but it's just hard having a twins sister not being by your side.

Instead if dwelling about the past I went to school and try to get rid of the thoughts.

Timeskip

Iruka came in "class we have a new student" he said.

I didn't much care it's not like it's anyone important I looked at the window and sighed.

"hello everyone my name is yue Uchiha" she said in stern voice. I remembered that voice i then look at the person it was yue so last night wasn't a dream I was happy to see that wasn't a dream I wanted to hug her but right now we're in class.

She then sat beside me. I smiled at her and hold her hands in class she didn't mind after all we always hold hands when we're kids

Class was already over I could see yue were surrounded by girls she was ask a lot of question she ignored them i could see from her expression she was already annoyed.

I then stood up from my seat and drag Yue out I didn't let go of her hand until we reached home I then pulled her into a tight hug "uhm! nii-san I can't breath" she said.

My pov

Sasuke pulled me inside the house then hug me tightly he's been hugging me quite frequently i then kinda feel like choking, he was hugging to tight that I can't even breath "uhm! nii-san I can't breath" I said within my breath.

"I'm sorry I thought I lost you" he said while pulling away from the hug. He really is a troublesome brother.

"didn't I promise you that I'll stay by your side" I said while poking his head with my two fingers like what itachi does I sighed I miss itachi

I wonder what he's doing I wonder what the others our doing. "Yue are you okay you spaced out" he said with a worried expression

"I'm alright" I replied

"sasuke i have to go I promised naruto to meet him for ramen" I said while running off he then grabbed my wrist stopping me

"do you have to go" he said.

"Didn't I already spent time with you yesterday, its Naruto turn"i said.

"why do you even care about that dope" he said.

I then sighed is this a competition of attention or something

"sorry Sasuke I'll spend time with you tomorrow" I said while kissing his cheek.

I then left the apartment and saw shikamaru "hey shika" I said.

I was in touch with shika even when I left the leaf village so it's not shocking to see me alive.

"you finally decided to stay" he said.

"yeah I figured I'll spend time with my brother" I said.

We then talked in awhile until I realized "oh shoot I forgot about Naruto" I said while running but before that I looked back "bye shika see ya tomorrow" while waving him off i heard him mutter "what a drag"

I then ran towards the ramen shop I then stopped when I saw Naruto

"I'm sorry I'm late Naruto" I said within my breath

"it's okay at least you didn't forget" he said with his cheerful smile I then pat him in the head because of how cute he is. He then looked the other way I saw a faint blush across his face oh this boy can be flustered to heh

"let's eat I'm hungry "he said.

We then ate he talked about becoming hokage and other stuff he never change huh.

We then went in our separate ways I then remembered I forgot my katana outside of konoha it was because of that stupid Kakashi now I have to get it.

I then sighed and went to get it when I took it from the ground I then felt a chakra hmm there still people after me huh I got a bounty on my head aren't they scared I'll kill them just like the others i guess there prepared to die I said with a evil grin.

Timeskip

I went to the house covered in blood I hope Sasuke is not awake.

"where were you why are covers in blood" he said worriedly does he get worried quite often

"oh this isn't my blood"i said.

I had to say that I thought sarcastically now sasuke thinks I'm a criminal then again I am an S rank criminal he then sighed

"I know your not going to tell me so just go wash up and get to bed it's already past midnight"he said.

Hmm is it just me or is Sasuke different is it because of my existence in this world.

As a godess its my priority to protect different dimension and I affected this world by being born.

ahh now there future would change if I stay I guess I'll check if this world future change. I then cleaned myself up.

I can't forget my role in these world ill just let everything go as it is. I then sleep next to sasuke I grabbed his hands he reminds me of izuna. He  looks like izuna-nii but he's the reincarnation of madara-nii

I'm a godess of heaven and hell such a tiring job right now I'm pretty sure my office is filled with lot of endless paper.

I then sighs of the thought of the amount of paperwork. I hope my brother would do it for me. I then drift to sleep