Chp 5 Team 7, Introduction, Kurama

"Sasuke" i shook him.why doesn't he wake up his not an heavy sleeper right? Maybe his just tired.

That's it i then pushed him at side of the bed

"Ouch" he looked at side of the bed and glared at me.

"not my fault you wouldn't wake up" I said and shrugged

He got up from the floor rubbing his head

We began walking towards the academy and while walking i was holding sasuke's hand. I then saw sasuke's fangirl glaring at me. Don't they know I'm his twin sister?. I just shrugged it and kept walking

When i went inside the classroom i saw naruto. I already know he was going to pass i then smiled at him

"i knew you could do it" i then pulled him into a hug and gave him a light kiss on the cheek he then turned away i then saw the tip of his red at the side of his ear i then chuckled lightly. "naruto your quite cute when you blush" i mused.

"I'm not blushing believe it!"he said stuttering. His the reincarnation of ashura-nii and hashirama so I know he'll be strong in the future

"sure you are" i mused while patting his head

"I'm just proud of you" he then smiled at me

"thanks yue~chan" he said cheerfully.

Next, i talked to everyone: hinata, choji, shino, kiba, shikamaru. Naruto is so dense that he can't even see that someone likes him. poor hinata but I'm glad she's different from the others.

Then iruka came in and kept talking of how the world would be a lot more harder. After that we were put on a team.

"team 7 Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and yue uchiha" he said.

"sensei why is yue in our team?" she asked then other fangirls kept on protesting of how I'm on sasuke's team.

"cause the reason she came back was to spend time with her twin brother sasuke, thats the only reason she came back in the village!".

"what twin brother... !?

"yeah they're both siblings"iruka exclaimed.

Geez fangirls these days!! They're so annoying that i want to kill them already. I then took a deep breath and focused on the class

I was now having lunch with sasuke

"so the reason you came back, was to spend time with me?.

"yeah i kinda missed you and i wanted to see you graduate but i didn't know i would become a genin too" i said with a smile.

"hn, thanks" he said.

Timeskip

"naruto what are you doing " i then turned to naruto he was putting the chalk eraser on top of the door frame. I wonder why kakashi deliberately walked in when he knew there was an eraser there.

In the midst of my thought i saw a certain someone walked in.

He took a good look at us all. "hmm, how should i put, i hate you all" we sweat dropped at that statement.

We then walked towards the rooftop.

"well, let begin by introducing ourselves" he said.

"what do you want to know" sakura asked

"your likes, dislike, hobby, and dreams for the future stuff like that"

I then spaced out and talked to kurama.

"yo kura!"

"who are you?! the person who calls me that is... " he then paused for a moment.

"yup its me" i said giving him a peace sign before turning to my silver hair and red eyes

"mother" he said shocked.

"how are you doing?... " i said.

"I'm bored staying in here" he said.

"soon you will be out, but not now" i said.

"if that's what you say mother" he said a bit sad.

"its okay kura i promise you'll be out and see your siblings again" i said with a smile.(siblings are the tailed beast).

Kakashi's pov

I felt a dark Chakra coming from yue it was terrifying her hair then turned silver and her eyes turned red like she did when we met at the forest.

beautiful and yet deadly. Wait what am i thinking!!

I then shook off the thought. I then glanced at sasuke he look suprised and worried expression evident shown in his face.

I tried calling her but there wasn't any response but a lot more dark Chakra coming out of her again then the rooftop floor that shes standing sudenly cracked and made a big hole.

Sasuke's pov

I glanced at the new look of yue we're now on our fighting stance her chakra  that was coming out of her was dangerous

A gust of wind suddenly made a hole on the rooftop or should i say that her chakra...

What wrong with her?.. She was okay awhile ago and what's with her new look?.

I'm confused how strong are you? what we're you doing all this years?.

My pov

"yue" someone calling me. I was then back to the reality. I glance at everyone. They were all looking at me scared.

"what's wrong?.. What happen why do you all look at me like that?" i asked.

Then sakura pointed the ground. Wait what i made a big hole. I then looked at myself my hair was silver, I thought i transformed when I was with kura

I tried to change the topic "uhm, its my turn right?" i asked.

"ah, yeah"he said awkwardly

"my name is yue uchiha i don't like anything, i hate everything, i have no dreams for the future, my hobby well i have a lot" I said making everyone sweatdrop.

Okay that clears up everything i hope no one is gonna ask oh wait i forgot to turn back.

I was now back to normal if that's what's you call it. Kakashi then asked me to come with him i then sighed more questions yay! I thought sarcastically.

"what was that just now" he asked in a stern voice .

"don't know and i might have been sleeping that i don't know what happen" i said shrugging the questions.

"okay now bye kakashi i how to go home before sasuke gets mad" i said making an excuse to leave. I then dissapeared before he could talk.