Chp 3 Gai Team And Blood

The third chapter (^o^)

I'm fired up (^o^)

After school instead of going home I went to the training grounds while I was walking I bumped into guy's team

"eh!sorry about that I'll leave sorry for bothering you" I said and apologized

"wait there my youthful flower why don't you train with us my names rocklee" he said with a funny pose.

he's a weird one but he has a kind heart I admire people like that "sure" I said.

"why don't we have a match I heard you obtain all your kekei genkai when you first open your eyes" neiji said.

"are you sure I mean I don't wanna hurt you" I said.

"are you underestimating me" he asked.

"just one match yue" tenten said.

Should I? I thought

"my youthful child just one match for neiji" guy said

"fine but If he get hurt it's not my fault" I said.

he was in then in his fighting stance but me instead of trying to fight him head on. I'm trying to think on how I could beat him without killing him its so tiring acting weak sometimes.

He then ran towards me but before he can do that I ran to him in punched him lightly or maybe not he then was pushed far away hitting a lot of trees.

"neiji"they all yelled

We went to him he had blood all over him, broken bone and he's barely breathing i then gave him my medicine that can heal wounds

He was then good as new as if he never got hurt

"sorry about that neiji" I said apologetically and held my hands to him.

"what kind of medicine was that" rocklee asked.

"oh its just a medicine that can heal broken bones disease and staff like that" I said.

"you mean just in that one pill it can do all that" neiji asked in curiosity.

"yup" I said.

"where did you get it"guy asked.

"oh i made it" I said.

"your so talented and beautiful, would you be my girlfriend" rocklee said.

They then dragged him away from me I sweat drop at that statement.

"your really are talented and strong you can come train with us anytime my youthful one" guy said.

"sure anytime" I said.

"but I'm really sorry about that though neiji" I said.

"it's okay I was the one who asked you for a match"he said while patting me.

"I have to go now my brother would kill me if I'm late again bye" I said waving off.

Neiji's pov

I just patted her head what was I thinking, now the taught of that made me blush what have you done to me!?.

Back to my pov yeah

Sasuke is gonna be pretty mad for me being late again i then went inside.

He was there waiting for me at the door

"sorry nii-san I got caught up in training that I forgot the time"i said while looking down.

What surprised me was that he suddenly hugged me

"I'm worried about you the other day you were covered in blood now your even late I just do not want you to get hurt" he said in a soft voice.

"don't worry nii-san I can protect myself" I said.

He's really worried that much I guess maybe because were twins and I'm the only one here for him right now I then patted his head

"time to sleep" I said while laying down on bed he then sleep next to me.

Do we always have to sleep together? But I don't mind if it makes him comfortable, then I guess it's fine with me.

Disclaimer credits to the creator