Checklists and Suspicions

Cake, check. Ice sculpture, check. Best darn bite-size apple fritter you ever tasted..." Applejack said as she ran around the room. "Mmm. Check." Sunset said as she ate the fritter that the country pony shoved into her mouth. "Hiya, Princess!" Applejack greeted. "Please, call me Princess Twilight Sparkle." Princess Twilight said. "Hiya, Princess Twilight Sparkle. You come to check out what's on the menu for your big day?" Applejack asked. "I have!" Princess Twilight said with a fake smile. Delicious! I love-love-love them. Princess Twilight said after she gulped the fritter down and laughed nervously. " Aw, shucks. Why don't you take a few to go? I know how you brides can be. So busy, you forget to get a little somethin' in your belly." Applejack said as she turned around after handing the lavenderish white alicorn a paper bag. Sunset watched as the alicorn took the bag and left, but stopped at the entrance and threw the bag of fritters into the trash before walking away. Sunset gasped and turned to the country pony. "Did... you see what she...nevermind" Sunset sighed.

with Rarity

"Oh, you should have seen how she acted back there. I don't know when she changed, but she changed. "Please, call me Princess Twilight Sparkle" Sunset ranted as she imitated Twilight. "Did I hear someone say my name?" Princess Twilight demanded as she walked into the room with her three bridesmaids. Why your highness! Let me just start by saying what an honor it is to play a role in such a momentous occasion once again." Rarity stammered and bowed. Uh-huh. Is my dress ready?" The lavenderish white princess asked unenthusiastically Why yes, of course. Um, I've been working on it ever since I was given the assignment, and I think you'll be pleased with the results! Mmm!" the unicorn fashionista said. " I was hoping for something with more sequins and a longer train." Twilight said. "Oh, yes, of course. And those should be a different color." she added. "I think they're lovely. "Me too!" "I love them." the three bridesmaids agreed. The alicorn glared at the three who flinched before turning back to Rarity. "Make them a different color." the princess of friendship said. Gee, maybe her name should be "Princess Demandy-pants." Sunset said after the princess left.

with Pinkie Pie

"Okay, let me see. We've been over the games...the dances... I think this reception is gonna be perfect! Don't you?" the over energetic pony asked the lavenderish white alicorn. "Perfect! If we were celebrating a six-year-old's birthday party." Princess Twilight sneered as she walked away. Really! Thank you!" Pinkie Pie gasped.