**description**

I don't mean to excite you but like ;) ya bois back with sum fresh shit

——

Hayden Black has his fair share of fun throughout his high school years; he's gained close friends, been on crazy adventures... but the summer before college was what stressed every student out the most, and all he planned on doing was working. He was raised not to be spoiled, and to work for what he wanted, and he lived by that rule because it was the smartest his mother has made.

His plan completely went out the window when he is accepted at his uncle's bar and given the job to be a bartender—and meets Casey Davis, who not only works there as a waitress but finds his presence adorable and dorky, as well as mysterious from his own secrets.

Hayden always laughed when his mother told him that when he found the right one, he would immediately feel it... but thinking of it now, he was beginning to think she was right.

Hayden knew that he wanted Casey, and he was willing to go all the way to show her that she was truly his.

——

This is such a bad description for the book LMAO

I'm literally half asleep and I swear I plan to edit this, but this book has been on my mind since I finished writing the first one and I want to write about my bby Hayden :,) it'll be weird writing a book mostly in a guys POV but I'll get used to it

Anyway, chapters are to come shortly, don't kill me, and read some of my other books if you're bored and sick of waiting for me to publish shit lmao

So this CAN be read as a stand-alone, i personally feel like you'd feel more attached to the characters if you read the first book 'ONLY HIS' instead. Definitely tryna give my book sum clout...

Until the next chapter,
Your Beautiful Nugglet xx