PART-2

That was a bloody big process!

I felt interrupted by someone from my thoughts and that someone is my teacher.
"Ms.Rosier... Ms.Rosier....it's okay.You don't have to tell us if it is that personal.You can take your seat.",she said,waving her hand in front of me.

"Oh,okay" I sighed with embarassment. I was looking for a place to sit. There were two empty spaces. I went near the first bench and asked politely, "Is this seat empty?" to confirm if someone else was coming.The girl who sat there said,"Yes.It is,but if you are going to sit here,this seat is going to be empty too!".

Woah! That stung hard. What a rude bitch!

"Fine"I said,moving to the last bench.

Clearly annoyed.

The girl who sat there invited me to sit with her by moving to he left side bench because it was a two seater.

She was beautiful. She had thick brows. Her smile was cute.

She reminded me of my Betty.
She died three years ago. Her death was tragic. She fell down from a slide in the park next to her house. She never woke up after she fell.The doctor said she had a tear on her sinal bag and her body was totally paralized.They said that it was going to be fine. But she died after a week.

Since then,I never had someone to call as a best friend.Betty was my best friend since we were in Kindergarten.

Well, Alida seemed to be a heavenly being. She seemed to be a quiet person. It was nice being with her.

TIME SKIP

Being with Alida felt like being with Betty. She was very funny though she was quiet.

After all, the first day was not very bad.
*****
A/N.
I have a friend who had been suffering from the same condition that Betty suffered.But she's alright now.Her medications are good. She's nearly cured by the way.
Vote,share and comment guys.
With love,
K. xoxo