Losing a Friend

A.N.
Read this whole chapter with this music on , for better experience. I
guess it would be.

"Because of you, I laughed a little harder,cried a little less,smiled a lot more. But you are no longer here with me. I've lost all my emotions.Your death is more like my own death. I hope I'll see you again."-Author (that's me).

"-Author (that's me)

Drystan's P.O.V

More vines came out from the wooden floor below and wrapped Viktor as he started to scream in pain.

They started to wrap firmly around him that you would need a chainsaw to cut it off.

One went through his eye as one went into his throat through his mouth. Another went straight through his chest right into his heart.

He's dead.

His blood sprinkled on us. Fenrys broke into tears. He couldn't bear losing his best friend.

Neither could we.

Viktor's body fell down to the light brown wooden floor. The vines took his bodgy underground and the floor came back to normal like it was before.

Fenrys fell down to the floor.Me and Enar turned back to our human form and went near him to make him stand up but we couldn't.

I looked up when I heard some giggles. It was Ryun and Keres.They both were muttering something to each other.

I gritted my teeth in anger. I would kill them both for laughing at our situation right now.I turned to check Enar. It seemed like he had already noticed them giggling. Atleast this might help him for hating her.

She is a heartless monster just like her mother.

She doesn't know how much a life costs.

We finally managed to wake him up from the floor. He was not strong enough to stand by himself.

I mean, how could a person bear to lose his best friend right in front of his eyes?

"Get my necklace befor the next full moon or you're all gonna end up like him" we heard her say.

We came out of the big house carrying Fenrys.

He didn't stop crying at all. We managed carrying him, half a way through the forest. It was nearly nightfall.

We could no longer hold him, so we let him down.

Tears never stopped pouring down his bloodshot eyes.

"I told him. I fuckin' told him to return that shit piece to her. That dick, he refused and look what happened" he said crying and looking at the light dark blue sky.

"Fenrys pull yourself together. He's gone. He's dead. There's nothing we could do. He's not gonna come back" said Enar sadly.

Fenrys suddenly turned and held Enar by his T-shirt . I made a quick jerk to take Fenrys' hands off Enar's shirt but I couldn't.

"I know he's dead. But you take that back" he said to Enar but he then loosened his grip and started crying.

Enar hugged him tightly rubbing his hands on his back. I went near them and hugged them both tightly.

"Everything's going to be alright. We will find the necklace". I said before we left the forest finally.

We reached my house down the alleyway near the St.Peter's church.

We got in. My mother was in the kitchen.

"D, is that you?" she asked as she came out of the kitchen.

She stopped on her way when she saw Fenrys' bloodshot eyes.

"What happened to him? Where's Viktor?" she asked us.

I told her everything before a drop of tear left each of her eyes.

She went near Fenrys and said hugging him" Everything's gonna be okay. Now, go take a warm bath and come down for dinner."

After dinner, before we went to our rooms, I said to the boys "we'll search for it, from tomorrow."
*****

A/N.
This is a sad chapter guys.
Hope you enjoyed it.
Wait! How would you enjoy a sad chapter?! Hope you felt bad.
With love,
K.xoxo

Do not forget to vote,comment and share!