The (Lost) Stolen and Lost

A/N.
This chpt is the continuation of the last chpt.Nothing else
Enjoy reading it.

Drystan's P.O.V

He looked pale and confused.

Enar asked him why he was like that.

Fenrys turned back into his human form and explained,“I just saw Ryun.
She looked pissed.I wished her saying“hello love ,how was your day?”. I don't know why, but
She gave me a death glare and she started to scream and chase me away.” That made my back hit the ground and laugh.

“Oh , shut up!” he exclaimed with terror.“She's so scary at times” he finished.

she always scared me. Apart from her mother.

I asked him why he was here.

“Did you know that someone stole Visha's necklace?”he counter questioned us.

Stole?!

Shit! We are now in an actual problem.

Me and Enar looked at each other's face with confusion.“Stole?,I thought she had lost it!” said Enar.

“Yes, But someone stole it.” he said

"I know who that is" he said making my neck snap turn at him.

“It was Viktor.We both were strolling around in the West-side the other day.Viktor said he was thirsty.So we went to the Blue Lake.He drank some water standing on the stone plate but I didn't because I wasn't thirsty. When he came back to where I was, he was holding a necklace in his mouth. I have already seen that in Visha's  Possessions. So I told him to return it to her But he refused saying he was going to keep it. Then he ran away directing towards the humans place.”he said with a thorny tone .

“Once she finds out she's definitely going to cut his tail. we must alert him and find him and the necklace or he is going to suffer....”
I said before we heard the brushing of bushes nearby.

We turned around and saw Viktor arrive as wolf.

“Where have you been!? ” erupted Fenrys with fire.

He turned back into his human form and “I was...” he started but he stopped when he heard a 'Caw' of a Raven from the branch above our head .

“it's just a crow” said Enar when we all looked up.

“It's not a crow, it's a Raven and not just a Raven, it's Her Raven. It's Maracca!”said Fenrys with a horror.

I can feel his body shaking in fear

Fear took over all of our faces.
I can hear our heart pounding in fear as we saw Maracca taking off and flying towards the Plattor Manor.

Fuck! We're fuckin' dead! R.I.P in advance boys!”I Cursed

We turned into wolves and also ran towards the Manor.

We ran faster and stopped near the porch.

We wolves are telepaths. So I told Viktor “tell her the truth and return the necklace ”.

He turned his timid face towards me, “ I lost it”He transferred his thoughts.

His words gave me heebie jeebies.

She roared at us to get in as soon as she sensed our presence.

As we got in, we stood like we knew nothing about her lost necklace.

We stared at each others faces with fake innocence.We stood in silence for couple of minutes.

“Fenrys.Come here”,she demanded loudly after a long term of silence, which made our heart skip.

He turned back to normal as he got closer.....
*****

A/N.
I don't know what to ask today guys.See ya soon
With love,
K.xoxo

Do vote, share and comment guys.