The Plattor Manor

A/N.
Hello guys!Get yourself some food guys.
Things are about to go creepy from here*wide devil-like chuckle*.

Author's P.O.V

The wolves went inside the big Manor which was fully surrounded by dead trees as flock of Ravens and bats flew around the house.

Its interior was white which was rather a odd colour for a witch with full of dark thoughts.

They went in and stood in silence.

Drystan's P.O.V

"Fenrys.Come here",she demanded loudly after a long term of silence, which made our heart skip.

He turned back to normal as he got closer.

"What happened to Mr.Gray , Son?" Visha asked to Fenrys.

"Uncle Gray,he died when I was 5.
He died a painful death."he said in a monotone voice.

"How exactly did he die,Son?"she asked with a trace of joy in her voice.

"You cut his tail. He died-- due to an-- unbearable pain".We could already feel the sorrow in his voice.

His mum died when she gave him birth. His father was killed by this same witch. Since then, his only parental authority was his uncle.
She cut his tail for bringing a human inside her forest. I know him for the past 4 years.

"So, does anyone here, wish to end like his uncle?"she asked.

"No"we said one after one.

"Then tell me where my necklace is!"
she yelled at us.

No one dared to open our mouths.

She held Fenrys by his neck.

She was about to choke him to death before Viktor turned back into his human form and confessed.

"I stole it and--I-lost it".

She looked at him,stupefied.

She was dumbstruck.

Fenrys came back to where we were standing.

She flew a feet above the ground that only her black gown brushed the floor while her foot never did.

She flew near him and held her arm out.

We backed up when she held Viktor.

A black, woody vine came crawling down her arm while its end started binding around Viktor's neck.

He was atleast a couple of feet above the ground.

"Cutting your tail will be very painful.
Let me make it easier for you. The Death Tangle will do"she said word by word with fury.

"It'll be quick" she added.

"Wait-- I -- will --- tell you" he said while choking.

She didn't take the vine off his neck but only loosened it.

He took a couple of breaths and said "I went near the alleyway to St.Peter's church.That is where I last went.That is where our house is. They know it." pointing his finger towards us.

"Well, if THEY know it, YOU are no use to us, are you?!" she said looking at us.

"I'll use them. Say 'Goodbye' to your life" she said to Viktor allowing us to take a last look in his eyes.

Our hearts pounded as we heard those words. Fenrys started to build tears in his eyes.

There was nothing we could do.
If we tried something, we would die too.

'Goodbye,Viktor'I thought.
We all did.

More vines came out from the wooden floor below and wrapped Viktor as he started to scream in pain....
*****
A/N.
Hello again! Do you think Viktor will die?! If No is your answer, why do you think so?!
Leave a comment guys
With Love,
K.xoxo

Vote and share this story.Help your friend reach 100 reads.
I will update this book in 2 days.
Spread love guys.x