. . .𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 .

" KEPLER CITY ! WELCOME TO YOUR FOREVER HOME ! "

[ brought to you by the kepler society for better living ]

[ brought to you by
the kepler society
for better living ]

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

. summary .
Kepler City is the first and most prosperous human-made settlement on Mars. Thought to be the best place for humans to live in all the galaxy, its hundreds of years of existence have allowed it to become a utopia with non-existent crime rates and the absolute highest quality of life ratings.

Things are too perfect, though, and anything human is inherently imperfect. And so, a group young people have joined forces to uncover the dark secrets behind the facade of Kepler City.

They'll do anything to uncover the truth, no matter the consequences.

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

. playlist .
UTOPIA ateez , KIND OF GIRL jeris , DESTROYER monsta x , OUTRUNNING KARMA alec benjamin , RUN BOY RUN woodkid , DAUGHTER OF SPACE steam powered giraffe , YOU ARE IN LOVE taylor swift , NEW loona , SCREAM dreamcatcher , QUE SERA SERA doris day , MARY big thief , SINGING LOW the fray , EL DORADO exo , SURRENDER angels & airwaves , THE GREAT ESCAPE woodkid

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

. inspiration .
loosely inspired by the penumbra podcast , angelcxies , & other media i have been consuming

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

. rules .

regarding behavior
please be respectful to everyone else in the comments. if you are caught being rude, you won't be chosen to have a character in the book, and i will block you.

regarding voting and commenting
while reading this, please vote and comment! when the actually story starts, i will find myself way more motivated to continue writing it because i feel like people are engaging with it! so, please no silent readers. (i'll likely reply to your comment if that means anything, ahah. comments just really mean a lot to me <3)

regarding characters
the next chapter will go into much more depth into the character requirements and information, but i just want to say that i have two main OCs already. this means that i'm looking for a few more characters to fill out the rest of the group.

if you are submitting one (or as many as you want!), please keep in mind that i want this to be very diverse. i mean diverse in terms of races, sexualities, and gender identities. if you make a straight, white character, chances are i won't choose them. (that's not to say i won't pick straight or white characters, just don't make over-represented characters, if that makes any sense.)

regarding this book
if you submit a character, please add this to your library so you can keep up with all the updates! following me is also a good idea as i'll post updates on my community page (ifb). also, we can chat in DMs or on community pages if you have any ideas or suggestions for this book!

regarding the password
the password when you submit your character applications will be your opinion on humans settling on mars when technology allows that! (a short answer is okay, i don't need an essay ahah!)

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

. tags .

tag anyone who you think may be interested HERE

[ tagging is not required,
but appreciated if you know
the owners of those accounts
don't mind being tagged! ]

━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━

welcome to the society to uncover kepler city (STUKC). have fun, and good luck.