The Plan

Alice had no idea what she was doing. One second, she was screaming at Norman, the second, she is holding a knife. Her plan was quite simple, but she was making a mess of herself.  Her eyes were wet with tears. She slammed open the door. Sammy, of corse was their. "oh! Susie! I wasn't expecting you!" Sammy said. "I'm sorry Sammy." "For what?"

Alice pushes Sammy up to a wall and put her knife up to his neck. "Listen. Sammy, I love you. I also love the ink demon. I don't want either of you to get hurt. You need to stop liking bendy. He is a teammate. Not a partner. I..." Alice cried. "Why am I doing this? You know I would never hurt you." She laughed. "I'm a dumbass Sammy." She sat on Sammy's bed, dropping her knife on the floor and putting her hands on her head. Sammy patted her on the back. "Susie. I'm sorry." Sammy said. "I'm an idiot. I started this. You can't trust anyone here. I'm telling bendy." Susie was still for a second. " Wait." Sammy turned around. "If it makes you happy, and I know it does, stay with him. It's safe. He would never hurt you." Sammy smiled. "Thanks Susie." He said, hugging her. "Bendy doesn't have to know about this-right?" "No way."

This was the shortest chapter ever sorry. I have a little bit of a writhers block.