The Truth :0

"What is it, Susie?" Sammy asked impatiently. "It's about your mask Sam..."

It was still early... nothing had happened and most everyone was asleep, including my life Long friend, the most energetic and positive one in the studio, Sammy.
He was hiding because he was 'ugly'. I didn't think that. Neither did Norman. He said he needed to protect his face, we were all new to this studio, as an ink creature at least. I sighed. What could I do to make hm happy? Hollow out a projector to put on his head? No... I couldn't. I looked over to see a bendy cutout. "What are you looking at..." I asked, knowing I wasn't gonna get an answer. I angrily took my axe and cut his head off clean. I then noticed it was perfect for a mask for Sammy. Definitely couldn't tell him where I got it tho... he would freak out.

"And that's how I got your make sam Sam." Sammy quickly took of his mask and threw it on the ground, reveling his 'face', which he quickly covered with his hands. "It's ok Sam Sam I don't care it was only one bendy cutout." Bendy said placing the mask back on Sammy.

"Guys I think we should tell each other all our secrets..." Norman said.

"Seams fair enough." Bendy said.

"Let me continue." Norman said

Normal day, I was going to the projector room when I overheard Joey. He kept describing someone that I couldn't put my finger on, the only people i knew in the studio where Sammy, Susie, and the annoying Wally Franks... of corse a couple animators that got lost and a story bored writer has stoped by to ask the directions to the animation department. But they never stuck around long. Anyway, Joey kept going on and on about this guy, at this point he sounded like he was simping. That can't be right, he is talking about a guy and I'm pretty sure he's straight... who cares doe.

"And a year later I realized Joey was simping for Henry."
Norman finished.

Everyone gave him a round of applause like it was some kind of show.

Bendy looked around 

"I shall tell you nothing you ugly scp potatoes."

"Ug tell everyone something pls" alice said

"no"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes yes yes"
"NO"
"YES YOU BITCH"

"Ug fine... don't expect it to be too exiting doe."

As I quietly walked threw the studio, I heard Norman talking to himself. I peaked in to see him with a mop, which had a bow on it for some mf reason. Then it got weird when he hugged the mop and said 'you are my only friend I love you' then he screamed cause he saw me and hit me with the mop.

Everyone clapped except for Norman, who crossed is arms and sighed.

"Your turn Sam Sam"
Norman said.

I'm a simp

"lol we all saw that coming you mf" Alice laughed.

The end of this chapter I have no ideas rn so imma work on some other story and update this when I get an idea.