The Sacred Tea Closet

Lol I've got school so I can't post much I'm just making a bunch of chapters while the internet is down and posting them when the internet works again-  :)

It was a normal day, Norman was drinking tea, bendy was doodling, Sammy was writing weird fanfics, Alice was planning to kill Tom, the Butcher Gang was exploding stuff, Henry was screaming at an ink blob, ya know, sTuff liKe thAt. Then, Bendy look at Norman and everyone was confused. Bendy look as if he was in shock. After a long period of silence, he spoke up. "Norman... where do you get your tea?"

Norman gave him the what-did-you-just-say-to-me-ya-little-bitch- look.

"Oh my tea..." everyone wondered what Norman had misheard bendy's words for.
"I get it from the finest closet in the whole studio!"

"The art closet?" Bendy asked.
"The music sheet music closet?" Sammy asked.
" tHe kNifE cLoSeT?" Alice asked.
"I- wait what- knife closet?" Sammy asked in fear.
"No, no and no." Norman said. "I'm talking about the sacred tea closet!"
Bendy burst in laughter. "Norman that doesn't exist I would know I've been here for over 30 years with everyone fearing me so I could walk out in the open without having to worry about- well, myself!"
"Bendy it's the ink closet." Norman said.
"I- oh. You could've said it's not a tea closet it's an ink closet."

"Yeah awhile back I found a portal to a tea shop that I can stick my hand through and grab some tea" Norman said. "Um isn't that stealing... 🥺 👉👈" Sammy said with innocents

Bendy patted the bb's head "we are demons so it's ok"

"Oh,ok then!" Sammy said, beaming with glee.

"Anyway, would y'all like some tea?" Norman politely asked.
They all replied with a no.
Norman didn't care and sipped his teaaaaaa.
The door was still broken cause everyone was to lazy to fix it.
Everyone was earthier bored, dead, or almost dead.
Alice then got up. "I wanna show y'all something I've been keeping a secret, I think your finally ready to see it."