The EVIL sheep

Yay I'm back sorry school exists for me and I must follow. sorry I was gone for 1,000,000,000 years. Anyway, on with the story :D

Everyone jumped back. The thing was a fucking monster. Sammy, being he scaredy cat he was, jumped back.

"B-b-bendy..."

"Yeah?"

"I don't think it likes me..."

Bendy tried to catch the monster, but it ran away. They all sighed. "What can we do? It's a harmless sheep. Nothing bad can happen."

"ThAtS wHaT tHeY aLl sAy nOrMan."

The Projectionist raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"tHaT tHiNg WiLl dEsTrOy hUmAniTy" Sammy continued.

"Ok y'all let's leave this freak alone." Alice said walking away. "I'm gonna... make sure he doesn't speed his freakiness somewhere else." Norman put his head down. "OH AND EVERYONES SOOOO BUSY I'LL GO HANG OUT WITH MY MOP!" Sammy looked up, his eyes back to normal instead of those ugly freakish ones. "Your... um mop?" "Yeah why would you hang out with a piece of wood." Bendy added. "WELL MAYBE THATS ALL SHE IS TO YOU BUT HER AND I HAVE GOTTEN VERY SERIOUS!" Norman yelled, stomping out of the room. (I almost forgot the door was broken lol-)

The room was silent and dead.

"So sams" bendy said, breaking the silence. "Yes lord?" Sammy asked. "Tell me about yourself. Something I don't know. And please, make it a lil bit exiting."

"Erm- I don't really remember much from my human life, if that's what your after... but I can tell you about my first day in the studio as an ink creatu-."

Then, a loud bang and smoke.

"Sup bitches."

"EW WHAT IS THAT THING!" Sammy yelled.

"You idiot. It's me."

A small figure walked out of the shadow.

"The EVIL sheep."

Sammy and bendy broke out in laughter. "Lol what could you do to the all mighty ink demon and his boy- I mean- prophet."

"I can kill you."

Bendy laughed and crushed the sheep with his foot.

"Nothing's touching you, scaredy cat."

"YOU FOOL!"

the 'evil' sheep said.

" I CAN ONLY BE KILLED BY A KNI- I MEAN PINEAPPLE!"

"bruh wtf is wrong with you?"

Bendy stabbed the ugly blob with a knife 797462874692747926 times.

lol the end- new chapter tomorrow sorry.