#1 - YOU DISRESPECTFUL BAGUETTE!

-Julia trolls Inspector Devineaux-

A rough looking, tired Devinaux is sitting in Starbucks drinking masses of coffee and eating chocolate cake. He is yet to find Carmen Sandiego.
Julia orders a latte and sits down at his table as she waits for it.

Julia: Inspector Devinaux, are you okay?

Devinaux: Where is she! I will find her?! She can't run forever... *slams notes onto table*

Julia: Maybe you should take a break.

Devinaux: NO. I MUST FIND HER.

Julia: You really don't look well, you should get some sleep.

Julia smiles suspiciously

Devinaux: What are you smiling about..???

Julia: oh nothing.

Barista: Latte for Carmen Sandiego!

Devinaux: LA FEMME ROUGE! *jumps up*

Devinaux jumps up so fast he spills coffee over the elderly woman sitting next to him. He rushes to the counter knocking several people over.

Old woman: HOW DARE YOU RUN OFF WITHOUT APOLOGISING, YOU DISRESPECTFUL BAGUETTE!

Devinaux proceeds to attack a random woman wearing red standing at the counter.

Devinaux: HAH. I HAVE CAUGHT HER. I HAVE CAUGHT LA FEMME ROUGE *laughs hysterically holding the poor woman in a headlock*

Random woman: GET THE HELL OFF ME

He lets go of her

Devinaux: *looks at woman* You aren't Carmen Sandiego.

Barista: Get. Out.

The old woman hits him across the head with her handbag. Devinaux runs out of Starbucks, followed by an angry mob who are chasing after him.

Julia: *giggles*

She smiles as she eats the rest of Devinaux's cake and watches him run away from the angry mob.

YAYYY you read all the way to the end!!! If you liked this plz consider dropping  me a vote and checking out the other next few chapters :)
As always, it's  much appreciated