#2 - I rigged the toaster...

Thanks to AggressiveKittyCat  for the suggestion that inspired me to write a team red scene....!!!

-Zack attempts to make some pancakes... and fails-

It is morning and Zack has woken up early to make breakfast. He managed to drag Ivy downstairs to help him because he messed up his pancakes... badly...

Ivy: ZACK WHAT THE HELL. HOW COULD YOU EVEN GET PANCAKE BATTER ON THE CEILING...!!!!!

Zack: I DON'T KNOW IT KINDA JUST HAPPENED

Ivy: WAIT WHY ARE YOU YELLING????

Zack: I DON'T KNOW I'M JUST COPYING YOU!

Ivy: Let's stop then before we wake everyone up.

Zack: Could you help me. With the pancakes. Pleaaaaase....

Ivy: ZACK LOOK OUT

Zack: I thought we said no yelling...???

Pancake batter that was stuck to the ceiling falls and lands on Zacks head.

Ivy: *faceplams*

Zack: AAAAAAHHH!

Ivy: No yelling...!!!!

Zack: *whispers aaaaaah*

Ivy: better, now go clean yourself up

Zack goes to wash the pancake batter out of his hair while Ivy starts making more pancake batter.

A few minutes later

Zack comes back with a towel drying his hair and Ivy has finished the batter.

Zack: How looooong are these pancakes gonna take...

Ivy: We haven't even started frying them yet,

Zack: k I'm gonna do myself some toast in the mean time.

Ivy's eyes widen and she spins around to see Zack about to pull the lever on the toaster.

Ivy: Nooo wait Zack..!!!

Zack: What. why..???

Ivy: I rigged the toaster...

Zack: Aaah I see. Well obviously I'm not the target... so who is??

Ivy: Player

Zack: Why him...???

Ivy: Remember when he hacked into my phone and—

Zack: Aaah ye-

Ivy: shhhh he's coming

Player walks into the kitchen, yawning, to see Ivy standing with a frying pan in her hand and Zack leaning against the counter both of them smiling awkwardly. He looks at the ceiling and sees the mess and starts laughing.

Player: You guys are gonna be in sooo much trouble when Carmen wakes up. Actually I'm surprised anyone could sleep through all your yelling.

Ivy: It was all Zack's fault

Zack: HOW WAS IT MY FAU-

Player & Ivy: Shhh

Ivy: No yelling remember

Zack: Hey Player, why don't you eat some toast
*winks at Ivy*

Player: Hmm yeah I might

Player goes to push the lever on the toaster but then stops.

Player: Actually, if you guys are making pancakes I'll have some.

Disappointed looks from Zack and Ivy.

Ivy: Oh okay. Zack, Player, start cleaning up the kitchen before Carmen wakes up while I get these pancakes going.

Zack & Player: On it

Shadowsan walks in to the kitchen and looks at the mess.

Shadowsan: I'm not even going to ask what happened here. Although I would advise you to have it sorted before Carmen wakes up.

Zack: Hey Shadowsan, would you use your ninja skills to help us get this pancake batter off the ceiling.

Shadowsan: I'm not getting involved in this *motions to the messy kitchen* mess.

Ivy: Want pancakes???

Shadowsan: No I'd rather have some toast...

Shadowsan walks up to the toaster

Zack & Ivy: *dramatically turn to look at each other* SHADOWSAN NOOOOOOOOOO

Player: What happened to no yelling. Wait what's wrong with the toaster???

They were too late. He pulls the leaver.

Pop. It rains glitter and Shadowsan is covered head to toe with the stuff. He is not amused...

Player, Zack & Ivy: *burst out laughing*

Suddenly they all stop and the kitchen lapses into silence.

Ivy: uh oh

Zack: hell naw

Player: We're all dead

Carmen walks in...

Shadowsan sneaks out of the kitchen

Carmen: CAN YOU CHILDREN BE ANY LOUDER FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.

Ivy: Carm watch ou-

Carmen: NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY EXCUSES. YOU HAVE WRECKED THIS KITCHEN. WHY IS THERE EVEN GLITTER IN HERE.!!!!!

Zack: Wait Carm-

Carmen: YOU ALL NEED TO LEARN TO BE MO—

Player: Red we are tryna warn y-

Carmen: WOULD YOU ALL STOP INTERRUPTING ME. WHATEVER YOU NEED TO SAY CAN WAIT.

Zack, Ivy & Player: LOOK UP

They were too late... again. Pancake batter that was still stuck to the ceiling drops and lands on Carmens head. At that exact moment Ivy somehow manages to lose grip of the frying pan propelling a pancake forward right until it hits Carmen in the face.

She is infuriated

Carmen: *growls through gritted teeth*

Zack: Someone flipped out

Ivy: There's a time and a place for puns bro

Glittery Shadowsan walks in to the kitchen to see Carmen who is covered in pancakes batter, shaking with rage.

Glittery Shadowsan: *looks at Zack, Ivy and Player* You are all dead

Glittery Shadowsan walks right back out of the kitchen. At this point Carmen is so mad she looks like she's gonna explode.

Zack, Ivy and Player: *nervous laughter*