Chapter 1

Alexandra pov:
(she is 15 in the beginning, everything that happened in 1st-3rd yr stays the same but will change when she starts coming to school)
I was in my room sketching when I heard tapping on my window, I got up and opened the window and saw an owl it had a letter tied to its leg.
  I brought it over to my desk and carefully toke the letter of I opened it

I ran down stairs to my mom "mom look what I got from an owl can I go" I asked her she toke it and smiled " yes you can go, I actually went when I was 11 yrs old" she says "oh why didn't I get one when I was eleven and there was this letter to" I ...

I ran down stairs to my mom "mom look what I got from an owl can I go" I asked her she toke it and smiled " yes you can go, I actually went when I was 11 yrs old" she says "oh why didn't I get one when I was eleven and there was this letter to" I handed her the unopened on to her , she opened it and gasps " well it seems I am going with you I'll be one of your healer" she says I smiled at her " really" I asked excitedly she laughs and nods "I wonder what you will get in and you didn't get a letter at eleven because of what happened"she says I yawned she looks at the time "well it time for you to get to bed.

(Time skip head to hagwarts)

Me and mom are head to the Train station.  When we got there it was crowded ," hey I see one of my old friends come I will introduce you too her" mom says to me I nod and walked with her.
   "Lucius" my mom yelled he turned his head towards us he smiled brightly at seeing her " Raven it's so nice to see how long as it been" he says to my mom , she laughs " it has been 10 yrs and I want you to met my daughter Alexandra" she says I look over at him and smiled " hi it nice to meet you Mr.Malfoy ,I am Alexandra" I say he shakes my hand laughing " it's nice to meet you dear and call me Lucius" he says he turns to my mom " come I want you to meet my son and wife" he says we followed him I saw a boy that is around my age.
    "Narcissa, Draco I want you to meet one of my old friends and her daughter" he says " hello there dears I am Narcissa it's nice to meet you" the beautiful woman says I smile at her " it's nice to meet you to, I am Alexandra" I say she smiles at me the boy look at me I meet his eyes , I gasp he is my mate. I grab my mothers hand and started talking to her through are minds ' mom he is my mate' i say to her she gasps 'are you sure sweetheart' she asks I nod she tell his parents quitely  " hi Alexandra I'm Draco" he say smiling at me I shyly wave at him "do you want to sit with me and my friends" he asks nicely " sure I would love to meet your friends and get to know them and you" I say he laughs and grabs my hand I say goodbye to my mom and follow him.

   I meet all his friends Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson.
  They became like siblings to me, when we were on the train the gasps in pain and rub the wrist " what's wrong" I asks worried they lift up there selves and showed me "what is that when did that get there" they all questioned I gasp and grab there wrist " how is that possible, Bloody hell" I say they look at me " do you know what it is and why it's there" Blaise asks me I nod " yea it's my family symbol" I say " what do you mean" Pansy asks me calmly I laugh " it means that we can tell if one of us is in trouble and it means that I think of you as a family and because of what I am" I say smiling at the they smile back at me " what do you mean ' because of what you are' , aren't you a witch". Draco asks I look at him "yes and no I am A Witch , Wolf, Vampire, Goddess and elementress, but you guys can't tell anyone because they will try and use me for power" I say to them they " well me and pansy are going to go get something to eat" Blaise says me and Draco nod.
    I turn to him " Draco I need to tell you something" I say to him, he looks at me confused I smiled at him " well you know how I gasp one I looked at you" I asks he nods I nervously gulp " umm well it's because I found out you are my mate" I say to him not looking into his eyes, i feel someone lifting up my chin I met Draco eyes that held love, happiness, awe, and surprise "why are you nervous to tell me this" he asks  " because I thought you would reject me" I say shyly he takes my face in his hands " I would never reject you, I liked you since I first saw you" he say I look at him in surprise I felt my face heat up " really" I ask he nods and smirks at me he pulls me onto his lap and Nozzles my neck and kisses it lightly.
   When the others came back they looked at us surprise we explained to them about what happened they toke it well and agreed that we look good together.
(Oh they met at dragon alley but didn't introduced each other in that is why they are so forward with each other)