Chapter 2

(Time skip) Alexandra pov
  We are in the common room and we are waiting to get sorted into are groups " Alexandra Moonlight" yell the professor I got up and walked towards the front and sat down.
"Hmmm let's see you are loyal, smart, sarcastic, cunning, stands up for your self and found your mate in one of the Slytherins hmmm Ravenclaw no not that one aww yes" the hat say "SLYTHERIN" it yells the table cheers I got up and went over too my friends were sitting the all pulled me into a hug I was about to sit next Draco when he pulled me into his lap, I laugh at him and look at him he was smirking I shook my head at him and later my head on his shoulder.
It was time to go to are houses I quickly got out of Draco hold and ran to my mum and gave her a hug " I love you ma I'll see you later and Goodnight" I say to her kissing her cheek and ran back too my friends.
When I got there they all looked at me " what" I say in my British/German accent "when did you get a accent" asks pansy I laugh at her " I had one for my whole life I had the German one for 8 yrs before I moved to London that's when I started to get a British one so they kinda mix's" I say to them they looked at me surprise " what else can you do" asks Blaise I thought a moment "I can speak 12 different languages" I say they looked at in awe " what languages do you know" asks Draco I looked at him " German, Spanish, Swedish, Latin, Greek, Old Norse, old/new Arabic, Tamil, Russian, French,Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hungarian, Mandarin Chinese.oh and I am learning more too" I say the looked at me shocked I laugh and look down embarrassed " well damn I have a very talented mate" Draco says we all laugh and said are good byes and went to are area.
    After I got changed into my pjs I climbed into bed and feel asleep.
  (Later that night)
  I gasps jolted up out of bed I have sweat covered me , looking around it was getting hard to breath that's when I heard feet quickly and quitely ran towards me I started panicking more I felt someone grab I try to fight out of there grip " shhh Alex I am right you need to take a deep breath" I heard someone say softly it sounds like pansy  I did as I was told " get Draco *gasp* cccan help *gasp* help me *gasp* calm dddown" I say she nods and run. I stated to see black spots in my version , the dream I had was about the witches and Rogue demons after me and torturing me again. I felt that I was being lifted up onto a lap I breath in the sent and know it was Draco " shhh babygirl I am right here calm down take deep breaths" he says I do as I am told and started calming down and falling back to sleep"