Chapter 4

(5 yrs later)
Alexandra pov
    I was getting my 1 1/2 yr old son Scorpio, it's been a wonderful 5 yrs when we turned 18 me and Draco got married after an yr I got pregnant with Scorpio, now 1 1/2 yrs later I am pregnant again with twins we are so excited.
  I looked down at my son smiling at me and giggling I picked him up and walked down stairs to get breakfast ready.
   (20 mins later)
I was done making food I went upstairs to wake up Draco I saw him in bed he looks so peaceful and handsome " Honey it's time to get up" I say to him he doesn't move so I lean down an kiss him he responded immediately I pulled back "good morning babygirl" he says to me in a husky voice I smile at him " good morning breakfast is ready" I say to him.
When we were done eating we went and spent time with his and mine parents.

Mikaelson POV
Everyone was in the living room or the mikaelson manor doing there own thing when Hope was pulled into a vision.
*vision*
There was a girl brown hair with blonde highlights and these amazing blue violet eyes

What her eyes look like^^She was in some kind of robes she was sitting at a table laughing "hey babygirl remember when we were in ur room and u were lying on top of me when pansy barged in and thought we were about to have sex and ran to ur mom an...

She was in some kind of robes she was sitting at a table laughing "hey babygirl remember when we were in ur room and u were lying on top of me when pansy barged in and thought we were about to have sex and ran to ur mom and dad" a boy with platinum blonde hair they all started laughing again.
*Vision over*
Hope gasps when the vision was over " hope what's wrong what did u see" Hayley and Niklaus asks " I had a vision of this girl that had these amazing blue violet eyes, they look like a Galaxy and she was laughing with her friends" hope said.
  " hope give me ur hand let me see" Freya asks she does it and Freya pulls away gasping "what did u see do I need to kill anyone" klaus asks Freya shakes her head " no she is actually ur daughter nik" she says.
"WHAT" everyone yells "Freya can u show us her plz" Elijah asks she nods "everyone grab hands" she says they do it.
*Vision*
"Mama" a little girl yells running down the hall
" yes my lil Queen what is wrong" raven asks " I lost my necklace papa gave me I don't know were it is" the little girl says crying. "Oh Alexandra did u check ur bathroom" raven asks " noo mama sorry mama I didn't mean to interrupt u" she says shyly " it's alll right now go and get ready for bed" raven says
*Vision over*
"OMG! That was Raven" Kol says "who's raven" Freya and Hope asks they were about to answer when they enter another vision.
*Vision*
" mama can you tell me about my father plz" Alexandra asks.
" alright sit down,
   Your father is the original hybrid he was in mystic falls when I was visiting for work I meet him at the grill we know we were each other's mates we were so happy after two yrs he propose, I was so happy but three mouths later I have been feeling off so I went to my witch/demon doctor and found out I was 3 months pregnant with you I was so excited to tell nik but when I was gone in that 45mins I found him in bed with the new slut werewolf, and I told him to stay away from her because she was bad news but he still didn't do it ,even when I told him she slept with Tyler , Damon and  one of the packs people.
  But he still hung out Eleuthera I know she wanted to sleep and get pregnant with his child so she can be protected and be feared but she only did this because she want her child to the most powerful being and run away with.
I thought he would come and apologize but he didn't instead left and never told me or anything so I left to Germany and had you ther.
About 2 months later the bond broke and I found my other mate ur pa." Raven explains " mama woll he get another mate because I don't think u can cheat with ur first mate and get another" Alex ask shyly " you are right my lil devil" a deep husky voice says " PAPA when did u get here I missed you" Alex's says " well I got you a present" he says and walks over and kisses raven " really what is it" Alexandra says excited, he hands her a big box " open it" he say when she did a puppy hellhound jumps out "awwwww he is soo cute" she says " yes you can name him he will be your protector" he says " well I am going name him Midnight and how old is he" she asks " he is 2 months old" he says.
   "Really Lucifer you had to get her a hell hound" raven asks " well yea" he says.
*vision over*
" OMG you cheated on ur mate and left her pregnant even though she Warned you" Freya said she shakes her head at him,
*Vision*
"Draco!" Alexandra yells running down the hall she moves out of the way of people when she finally gets to Draco and she jumps on his back " you are so lucky that I love you and you are my mate but next time I'll do something worst then knock you down" she says "Alexandra Scarlett Rae Moon Moonlight- Morningstern" raven yells "Oh shit, Yes MaMa N PaPa" Alex says sweetly " why are you on Draco" raven asks "well u see he poured water all over me so I got him back" Alexandra says "Hahaha good job Lil Devil" Lucifer says have fiving me raven just rolls her eyes " I swear you are a just like him" she mummers " well of course were else would she get it" Lucifer says proudly they all laugh.
*vision*
Everyone was quiet