I followed Ms. Oleana to the headmasters office. She sat at then desk and I stood awkwardly and nervously."Please sit down, I don't bite, though, I can't speak for Rose," Ms Oleana said trying to lighten the mood a bit and make me feel more calm.

"Haha, yeah right," I said as I sat down in the chair.

Everything in the room wrecked of money which was a change from home where we didn't have much. I mean we we're dirt poor, but this room has to cost more than my house. "So what did you need to talked to me about?" Ms. Oleana asked me, snapping me from my thoughts.

"O-oh. Uh well," I said getting nervous. It's hard to come out to someone what you don't know how they'll react. I calmed myself down before stuttering out, "I-I'm trans."

"Oh okay, we just need to do some simple paper work," Oleana had said her mood doing almost a complete 180, she seemed more happy and less stressed out.

"O-oh, okay," I said smiling a bit.

"I do have to ask for your deadname, but then after we get it changed then all your teachers and fellow student will refer to you as your prefered name, and if they don't allow me or any of your teachers know. We are an inclusive school and we do not tolerate rude behavoirs from students," She explained to me.

"Right of course miss," I said. I was so relieved that most everyone was accepting of that.

"So your... deadname?" She seemed to hesitate, almost as if she knew what it felt like telling someone what you don't want to be called.

"Ah (Deadname)," I said almost inaudiable.

"And what would you want before to call you and your pronouns?"

"Oh, um Y/n and he/him," I said.

"Okay. Everything in our system is changed. I can reprint your schedule so it has your correct name on it," Oleana offered me.

"O-oh, thank you." I said, happy that she was willing to help me out so much.

"I will need to figure out a room situation for you though so after all your classes have ended come to the office," Oleana said. She seemed to realize something, "Oh dear me. Do you need a new uniform?" She asked me.

"Uh yes actually," I said.

"We have a male uniform and gender non conforming, which would you prefer. Personally the gender nonconforming gives you more liberties, but it's all up to you and personal preference."

"Hm, as much as I do want to say male, gender nonconforming does sound like the better choice," I commented. "Uh, in your opinion do you think other students might be as confused as I am with my gender identity if I wear gender nonconforming?" I asked her.

"Hm, if you don't know many people I would say yes, but if you don't want to be misgendered at all, I would go with a male uniform since, as you will notice, teachers do try to help students based on the uniform their wearing," Oleana said.

"Hm, if you think a male uniform would be best, then I'll go with the male uniform," I said.

"Okay. For students like you we do offer binders for free while you are boarding if you like, we have all teachers make a reminder for everyone at the end of the class that if they wear a binder to take it off after 8 hours for your saftey, as we wish for the best from our students."

"Could I wear a baggy shirt instead and some sort of jacket cause I haven't really liked the idea of struggling to breathe," I had commented.

"I will see what I can do for school jackets, but on the weekends feel free to use your own sweater or hoodies you may have brought.

"Okay, thank you miss," I said.

"Don't forget your new uniform. If you need to, you can change in the restroom over there, and if you feel unsafe going into a restroom, let any of the staff know and we can make accomadations for you," Oleana had explained.

"O-okay," I said quite overwhelmed with everything but still happy nonetheless.

I had changed into the new uniform and Ms. Oleana told me to go to my homeroom as the freshman orienteering should be done, but if it wasn't to explain to my homeroom teacher that I had talked to her.