Prologue

Normal talking
"Wrisping and thinking"
SHOUTING
Summoning and Chant Talking
*Sound Effect and action*
<telepathic talking>
=======================

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was son to a Commander to the French Army and Noble Woman. My family are the few who dosen't care for the social class and taught me to be the same way. My whole life I was inspired by my father and trained as a swordsman for many of my life and became a Knight. One day I was walking in my market and see a peasant girl whose injured. I decided to help a maiden in distress and walked towards her.

Y/N: Hello, madam. Do you need any help?

When she turn around I saw her face. I was in trance to her beautiful blonde hair and amethyst colored eyes.

 I was in trance to her beautiful blonde hair and amethyst colored eyes

???: Uh sir Knight, are you alright?

I snapped out of my trance.

Y/N: I'm alright. Like I was saying did you need any help?

???: Yes, I can't move my legs. I think one of them are sprained

Y/N: Then let me carry you, madam. I can't leave a beautiful maiden injured

???: *Blushed* O-Oh. Thank you, sir Knight

I carried her bridal style and she seem to blushed even more.

Y/N: "Cute"

I carried her to my horse and rode it to her home. When we reach her home I carried her to the house and put her down.

???: Thank you, sir Knight. May I know the name of the gentleman that help me?

Y/N: Of course. My name is Y/N L/N. What's your name, madam?

???: My name is Jeanne d'Arc

Y/N: What a beautiful name, Madam

Jeanne: *Blush* T-Thank you, Y/N

Y/N: Okay, Stay safe. I be heading my way back

I started to walked towards my horse. Until I heard Jeanne shouted my name.

Jeanne: Y/N!!!

Y/N: *Turn to her* Yes?

Jeanne: Will you come visit me?

Y/N: *Smiled* Of course, I will visit you, Jeanne d'Arc

=======================
Timeskip

Ever since that day I've been visiting Jeanne. We talk and tell about our dreams and had fun together. After all that time... I've fallen for her. Then a few months past by, I confessed about my feelings for her and she felt the same way. A year later we got married and we were happy. Until, she told me she's heard the voice of god and he told her to fight in the war and I believe her and also join the fight. And currently am putting on my armor on that recently got for the fight. With my sword, Eternal Hope armed.