A Master Become a Fake Servant

Normal talking
"Wrisping and thinking"
Summoning and Chant Talking
*Sound Effect and action*
<telepathic talking>
=======================

3rd Person P.O.V

After Y/N stab Mordred then pull his sword out and made all his doppelgangers disappear. He could see that she's still standing and that he can respect. Then out of nowhere Berserker of Black, also known as Frankenstein swing her Mace behind Mordred.

 Then out of nowhere Berserker of Black, also known as Frankenstein swing her Mace behind Mordred

Y/N: You want to fight her? Be my guest because she was starting to get boring

Mordred: Damn you!

Frankenstein growls at her and put more force to the attack and sent her flying. And came out undamaged.

Astolfo: How...?

Frankenstein continued to growls at her.

Mordred: Jeez, one after another... first I got my ass handed to my and now this... you started to piss me off!

Frankenstein dash at her and swing her mace at mordred and she just block it. Then, Mordred swing at her, but she dodge it. And continued to attack and blocking it. Frankenstein then did a swing that glazed mordred and then launch an attack on her stomach. But Mordred just grabbed her mace.

Mordred: Berserker... it doesn't matter how many insignificant worms like you are around... gather here... The only one I acknowledge that's not a worm is that Avenger

She then lift up Frankenstein mace.

Mordred: Did you really think you stood a chance against me?

Mordred started to charge her sword. Frankenstein jump and pull away from Mordred. Mordred then slam her sword to the ground, destroying the ground and Frankenstein with it.
Mordred walk to the Carter she created and see a critical injured Frankenstein laying on the ground.

Mordred: Tch... You look so pathetic laying there.

Mordred look at Frankenstein and see some wires and circuits.

Mordred: You're not a Homunculus. You're just some patched up defect

Mordred walk towards her and stab her. Then, Sieg rushed at Mordred.

Y/N: Master, don't do it! Come back here!

Sieg managed to stab her and making her bleed. And that just made her mad.

Mordred: That's it. You Bastard... I will kill you!

Mordred than swing at Sieg and sent him sending him to a broken wall. And then kick him even further away. She walk towards him and kick him.

Astolfo: Sieg!

Mordred: Are you satisfied now that you've hit me? Why you risked so much to fight? You should have sent your servant to fight me again