A Knight Enters The Battlefield

Normal talking
"Wrisping and thinking"
Summoning and Chant Talking
*Sound Effect and action*
<telepathic talking>
=======================

Y/N's P.O.V

We were running to the Black faction citadel and stop to see a huge blast on the distances.

Y/N: "Jeanne must be somewhere in the battlefield" So the battle has begun

Sieg: We need to hurry

Y/N: Yes, Master

We continued our way to the citadel through the battlefield and see a injured woman I assumed to be a Homunculus.

Sieg: We need to help her

We ran to the injured woman and he recognize her and said her name was Toole.

My Master started to patched up her injuries. And the Toole woke up and see my Master.

Toole: It's you... what are you doing here?

Sieg: I couldn't just abandon you. I want to help... So please let me do this

Toole: I thought you escaped? Why come back? Thrown into battle and then expanded. That is the life of a Homunculus. We were born to solely to fight in this war.

Sieg: That maybe so, but that doesn't mean we were born to die. I have freedom now. And I think everyone should have it too. Astolfo and Siegfried helped me and I want to pay it foward. I beg you. Can you lend me a hand to make that happen?

She nodded.

Y/N: Then, we need to hurry

We rushed to the base and made sure no one saw us. We went to the door way, until my Master suddenly stop.

Y/N: Is something the matter, master?

Sieg: No, it's nothing. I thought I heard the voice of the Servant who saved me.

Toole: The voice of a Servant? I didn't hear anything

Y/N: We need to hurry

Sieg: Right. Most of the citadel's guards have gone to battle.

We went inside and made sure no one followed us. We sneak through the citadel and went inside the Homunculus Containment Room.

 We sneak through the citadel and went inside the Homunculus Containment Room