Chapter 3

Ben: Hey

Me: Hi

Ben: How are you?

This was going well so far... he hasn't asked for nudes yet..

Me: I'm good thanks, hbu?

Ben: I'm great thanks(:

Me: good(: So what's up

Ben: About to pick my sister up from the bus stop, hbu?

I tapped on his profile picture on the top left of the screen. His name is Ben Lorenzo... italian! And he is 16. He took a mirror pic; clean face and caramel skin. He had on a gray, black, and white striped hoodie on.

Me: Nothing much, bored.

Ben: Wow, what a party(:

Me: Yup! You jelly bro?

     I hope my inner teenage girl won't come out as an immature 16 year old. Although, Ben is really cool... he's really cool.

Ben: TOTES MAGOTES!!!!

   Ha ha ha!

Me: Ya that's right be jelly B)

Ben: Lol yes(: brb imma pick up my sister.

    I didn't care if I looked like a special clown sitting on my floor and smiling crazy... wow Karly, you need a life. At first it was giggling and then it phased into laughing my fucking ass off. Then strangely it crept into pants and I felt a fire in my cheeks. They were burning, I got up to the mirror and stared at her. I felt beautiful in a hideous way... and it was ugly. In a second I felt like crying but then I heard a beep from my iPhone.

Ben: Honey I'm home!!!!

Me: Oh babe, did you get the eggs?

Ben: Dammit, was that even on the list? Oh well, I'll go back and get them:p

Me: Goodness gracious, Ben Lorenzo! Not that kind of language in front of the kids!

Ben: Damn, calm down mama(;

Me: Hahaha

Ben: (:   Soo anyways what's your name? Since it isn't in your profile.

Me:  Kate Mason.  

 Hmmm.. yup! Kate Mason is the new Kaytlinn Layla.

Ben: You're pretty, Kate Mason(:

Me: Awwwe hehe well thanks(: You're really cute too, Ben Lorenzo.

Ben: No problem(: Oh and better not let your boyfriend catch you saying that to me.

     I froze and jerked my head up. Kyle?   And then I realized I'm not dating anyone and that I just met Ben; there would've been no way he would've known about my history. I sighed and relaxes my tense body.

Me:  I have a boyfriend?

Ben: Of course you do!

Me: I'm confused

Ben: You for sure have a boyfriend right? I mean you're really funny and pretty...

    My cheeks were for sure on fire... but it didn't feel ugly.

This chapter is for all of you.. and mostly @TheOneDirectionStory (: Sorry for the short chapter, tell  me how you think so far? Do you guys miss Kyle?  Haha anyways, who's ready for TURKEY TURKEY DAY!!!! And everyone else who doesn't live in the USA, have a nice holiday or school week or whajeber your doing right now(: Thank you for reading and all my AMAZAYN new cyber-friends who kiked me(:    I love you fo sho and pwease have a great week !!!

kik me?  pinkcandy18