Chapter 26 [Edited]

Blaise POV:

Today is the day. I get to take the most adorable man out on a date. And I'm going to enjoy every second. Crawling out of bed, pushing both my friends to the ground in the process, narrowly missing a hex from Draco as my thanks, I went to the bathroom.

I wanted to be extra hot today, after all, I wanted Ron to want me at least half as much as I want him.

So, I started off with showering and using my lavender soap. Then I washed my hair with vanilla shampoo and conditioner. Once I got out, I was faced with the task of getting dressed. If I could, I would be wearing my best outfit, but that's for summer, and it's the middle of winter. Thankfully, it isn't snowing today, so at least I have some chance of dressing cute.

In the end, I wore my blue jeans, with black socks. My top was a white shirt underneath a Gucci sweater. The sweater was thick and fluffy, so not only does it look good, it will keep me warm. It was a black sweater with the Gucci loggo. And for shoes I wore black Gucci shoes. I have to keep the pattern, after all. Of course you may be wondering why I'm wearing muggle clothing. Well, they are comfortable. Ask Draco and Pansy if you don't believe me.

For my hair, I made the top part slightly wavy, as it was longer than my sides. I couldn't do anything with my sides, as they were cut short with designs in them, geometric designs of you are wondering. To finish off my look, I wore my father's chain. He had gifted it to me before he died, and I treasured it. Slipping on my watch, I walked out.

Only to be met with whistling and cat-calling from my friends. Taking the bait, I started showing off, standing in suggestive poses to the screams of, 'Yeah' 'Work it' 'Come on daddy!' 'Mhm' 'That's how we do it!'.

It was entertaining to say the least. Anyway, I waited for Draco and Pansy to finish getting dressed, and then we went for breakfast. It was fairly early, as I wanted to be fed and have time to brush my teeth before leaving for Hogsmeade with Ron.

I ate some porridge, forced Draco to eat more than an apple, then went back to the dorm. I brushed my teeth, making sure they were extra clean. Grabbing my purse, I went to the main doors. Ron and I had agreed to meet here, and go to Hogsmeade together.

Soon enough, Ron came crashing around the corner. He was wearing a typical Weasley sweater, with jeans. Nothing fancy, but I couldn't imagine him in anything else. He looked his best in clothes of this style, and I wouldn't want him pretending to be someone else.

Smiling, I greeted him, "Hey, Ron! Ready for our date?" Blushing, he nodded. He really was adorable. Grabbing his hand, we started walking.

At first, I enjoyed the feeling of his hand in mine, and the feeling of strength it gave me. I felt like I could conquer the world with only one hand as long as he was holding the other. But I'm getting far too sappy in my thoughts, so turning to Ron I started a conversation.

"What do you think of the year so far?" I started off easy.

"It's probably the best year so far! I have my two best friends, I made some new ones, and I'm out. I have you, I even have Draco. Now that is something I never thought I would say. I also have Pansy. Harry seems to be less oblivious about his obvious crush on Draco, and Ginny seems to be getting her lesbian awakening with Pansy. Dean and Seamus are still dating in 'secret', so nothing new there. And Luna and Neville are still too shy to ask the other out. So, all in all, if I could get those ships to sail, it would definitely be the best year I have ever had." Ron spit out, rushing to get everything out, like he had a time limit or something.

However, a couple things stood out to me. "What do you mean, you're out? I thought you were already?"

"No, I only told them I'm bisexual this year. I told Hermione to make her less insecure about her sexuality. She's ace-aro of you're wondering." He answered my question.