real life | instagram

Josie sees Hope before the rest of the group notices her. She's walking side by side with Raf and Landon, as she usually does. Out of everyone, she was closest to the brothers. Probably because they shared classes, the three of them being the eldest of them all.

The brunette can't help but admire the blue eyes beauty. She had always appreciated the way the uniform would look on her fellow students, but something about Hope's aura made it look ethereal. Maybe it was the way she'd held her head high, confident steps even when she didn't feel so confident. Maybe it was just the way she was, in real life or in the cover of magazines, the Mikaelson heir held an aristocratic charm.

"Hey."

"Hey."

She leans down to press their lips together in a simple short kiss before sitting down next to her. She fixes her skirt and leaves the tiny black backpack next to her high heeled feet. Notebooks and what Josie had learnt was her sketch book peeking out the leather material.

"Tired?" Hope asks, a small chuckle leaving her rosy lips when Josie rests her head on her shoulder.

"I stayed up late yesterday, geography is killing me."

"I can help you. I'm getting straight A's on geography and I've already done what you're being taught now."

"Really? You want to tutor me?"

"Sure. Not for free though. I'll take payment on milkshakes and kisses."

"I think I can afford that." Josie laughs, moving her head to get a better view of the beauty in front of her. "Deal."

"Deal."

The two girls smile before sealing the deal with a kiss. A short kiss, interrupted by a ball of paper thrown by the blonde Saltzman girl that takes a seat across them.

"That's my sister you're sucking face with."

"Where were you and when do you leave again?" Josie asks, throwing the paper ball back, only for it to be caught midair by a very unimpressed Lizzie.

"Anyways, we have news." The curly haired boy cuts in before the twins started their usual bickering.

"A party. Tomorrow night, seniors are throwing it. Landon, Raf and I got invited just before history class."

"The party sounds good, so are you guys in?" Raf says.

"Some friends of Alyssa are throwing it. Can't be that good."

"How do you know that?"

"Sebastian told me. He's a senior too, he invited me."

"Of course he did." Landon mutters, rolling his eyes and earning a chuckle form the two girls.

"You in?"

Josie looks into Hope's ocean eyes indecisive. Las time, she had gotten a very long lecture about drinking from her parents and the hangover prevented her from studying all day. She had planned to stay on the choir room until late, rehearsing and rehearsing for the musical –after all, it was only two weeks away.

But the idea of having a good time, laughing, singing and drinking with her friends filled her with a very needed release. She has been stressed lately: the musical, classes, grades... Plus, the last party had ended pretty great. Hope had kissed her. They had kissed and laugh and kissed again and again. They even crashed on her room, exchanging drunken whispers and lazy kisses before falling asleep.

"I'm in."

"Great." Hope smiles giving her another kiss, this time uninterrupted and giving her time enough time to appreciate the soft cherry taste of her chapstick and soft mint breath. "I'm texting Alyssa that we're in."

----------

josiejosette: I wanted to cut it only to hope but lizzie threatened me and landon put sad eyes so here they are :)

582 likes | 302 comments

lizziesaltzman: I really feel the love
josiejosette: truth hurts is guess
lizziesaltzman: don't be bitter, it doesn't suit u, Jo
username: lmao what happened?
lizziesaltzman: me being kicked out of my form happened...

hopeandreaa: I look so cute 💚
josiejosette: you look so adorable it's making me mad
hopeandreaa: noooo I'm sad :(
josiejosette: no babeee you're drunk💜

username2: CAN THEY DATE PLEASE?!!?
liked by 261 people

hopeandreaa: I swear it looks like we party way more than what we actually do. we're actually sleep deprived and we're boring.
landonkirby: welcome to the boarding school life
raffwaithe: it looks better from the outside
hopeandreaa: try being homeschooled, this is cooler
mgvamps: well you definitely see you family less
josiejosette: unless they're the ones that come to end the party🙄

username3: josie can we get a like from you if you and hope are dating??
liked by kalebhere, mgvamps and 67 more
username3: JOSIE WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!??

username4: i still think landon looks cute
landonkirby: thanks
lizziesaltzman: and here we go with the lies once again
landonkirby: I'm not appreciated enough
josiejosette: that senior girl seemed to appreciate you just fine👀
raffwaithe: MY MAN