8

A sudden set of warm arms wrapped around you. Katsuki's hand stroked your hair. He whispered words into your ear like 'It's okay' and 'you're safe now.' You hugged him back crying harder. You were so broken.

It had been an hour and you had fallen asleep together on Katsuki's bed, lay your head on his lap. Your tears had dried to your face and you had fallen into a now peaceful sleep. Katsuki had comforted you back to sleep for that entire tiring hour. He, himself wanting to pass out from the own trauma he dreamed about waited until you were safe and sound.

His dream was as mortifying. When he found himself in that room and he noticed you were gone his heart instantly shattered. There was Todoroki sobbing uncontrollably as he watched something. "Hey, Half-and-half! What the fucks going on now?" Shoto turned to look at the boy.

"You don't want to know.." His voice was broken. Katsuki instantly ran over beside the boy. His gaze was fixed on a window. The window was one you could not see through. On the otherside was you. You were balling your eyes out at the sight of Todoroki's 'dead body'. Katsuki's heart shattered and he felt that pain Shoto had been feeling since the dream started. Watching you cry was a tragedy for both the boys.

~~

In the morning, you had left early because Aizawa had texted you asking you to 'Come home because he has something to give you'. You thanked the Bakugou's for the night and wished Katsuki good luck for the sports festival tomorrow.

When you were home you were treated by a very unexpected hug. "D-Dad? Wha are you-?"

"I love you." He said, stocking your hair.

"Are you okay? Your never this affectionate. Where's Shota and what did you do with him?" You giggled, teasingly. He released the hug.

"Your gift was very sweet. Thank you." He sighed. You remember the sleeping bag gift you had given him before you left to the Bakugous'.

"Of course Papa! I'll gift you every sleeping bag in the word if you can promise you'll come home every night." You smiled. His heart warmed. He didn't care that all his family were gone, at least he had you. That's all that mattered to him. He handed you a small box.

"Here." You tilted your head in confusion taking the box. "It's from mainly me but Aunt-Nemuri (Midnight), Nezu, Uncle-Hizashi (Mic) and Uncle-Might added to it." You took the small white box and opened it carefully. You covered your mouth in shock when you were met with a beautiful charm bracelet covered in jewels. 5 charms stood out particularly well.

A peace sign resembling All Might, the worlds, and your, symbol of peace.

A crescent moon symbolising Midnight, your 'Aunty' and only female role-model. Someone you'll forever admire.

A microphone for President Mic. Your closest uncle who gifted you with confidence and showed you how to have a good fucking time even during a thunderstorm. He puts the fun in funeral.

The Pi symbol expressing Nezu. He had always had tea parties with you and raised you with manners. He taught you intelligence and wisdom.

And finally, a heart for your Papa. He will forever hold your heart. He is special to you far more precious than anyone else. You simply couldn't live without him. If he dies he will drag your heart with him and vice-versa.

You ran up and hugged your father, tears in your eyes. "Thank you... Thank you!"  He hugged you back.

"No, Y/n. thank you."

~

As you awoke in the bright and fresh morning you peeked at the time. 7.30 am. A smile adorned your face as you snuck downstairs in your cosy PJs to make some breaky for you and your sleeping father before school. You fiddled with your much-loved charm bracelet as you walked down your marble stairs. You were surprised to see a note on the kitchen bench.