Hells contract

*ZENDREAS POV*

                              MORNING

This bed is so comfy. I roll over and feel the sun on my face. I sigh and sit up, rubbing my eyes. Today I get shit done. Eight months is not that long right? I got this. I have to. This is the best choice.

KNOCK KNOCK

" Come in."

A well-kept butler enters wearing a humble smile and sits a tray of delicious food on my nightstand.

"Good morning Ma'am breakfast?"

"Smells delicious, thank you."

"Once you are done, Master Lucas would like you to contact him."

"Okay."

He nods and heads out. Once I'm done I head to my large bathroom and shower. I head back to my room in my beautiful silky robe, and my bag to dress for today. Not that I have many nice clothes.

Once I'm done, I grab my phone and dial Lucas's number

"Morning, Zen."

"Good morning, Lucas."

"Khan is on his way to retrieve you."

"Oh."

That's all I manage to say. Lucas chuckles over the phone.

"Don't worry. He has agreed to be nice."

"Just as long as he doesn't point a gun at me."

"Then, don't tempt me."

I jump and drop my phone at my feet as I turn ready with my gun out and pointing straight at my soon to be "Husband."

"You should knock. I could have shot you."

He says nothing, just looks at me, well, I should say glares my way with those ice-cold eyes that make my insides shiver and not in a good way. I pick up my phone and end the call. As I step out of my room Khans ice-cold eyes fixed on me. His face, just as hard and beautiful as the first time I saw him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

He walks ahead of me. His tight black shirt hugs his toned back, muscles prominent and evident. Arms tight at his side and built like machine guns, and my god that ass is perfect.

(Well, at least he is delicious to look at. Hardass or not, this view is fucking great.)

Not paying attention, he stops suddenly, and I go face first into his back. I get a sniff of him, and he smells intoxicatingly heavenly.

"Can you watch where your fucking walking. Pay attention, stupid."

This cunt thinks he can insult me and get away with it.