Devil Khan was born

*KHAN POV*

~KHAN~ " I killed them."

I hear Zendrea Gasp. I turn to look at her, Part of me hoping she gives me a sign to stop talking but instead she nods for me to continue. I gulp down my scotch pouring me another.

~KHAN~ " 2 years ago."

I take another huge gulp trying to push the rage and guilt down. I'm trying to open up to her as my father wanted, but it's not without great difficultly.

~KHAN~ " I was meant to be watching over my sister. It was Kendra's 18th birthday. She wanted to go clubbing for the first time. My parents agreed but I had to shadow her the entire night."

I pour another glass after my third large mouthful.

~KHAN~ " During the night she got hammered. She was sooo fucking stubborn just like you."

I glance at Zen only to catch her eye roll but gives me a small smile.

(I think your worse but whatever.)

~ KHAN~ " When I tried to get her to leave she put up a fight. I was about to drag her out when she ducked into the massive and packed dance floor."

I sigh, feeling the scotch taking affect.

~KHAN~ "I spent 30mins trying to find her but It was impossible. It was like she disappeared. I even checked both bathrooms but no luck."

I feel the sadness creeping in. I try to push it away but fuck this hurts.

~KHAN~ " I decided to call my father and when I did I heard my mother yelling at the top of her lungs. Next thing I know she is walking into the club fuming. Pissed at me because I couldn't keep an eye on my sister."

~ZENDREA~ " What was your mother's name?"
~KHAN~ "Jenna Kaius."

She smiles warmly at me. I notice my voice was soft as I spoke my mother's name.

~KHAN~ "We looked for her as my mother chewed my head off
and spat it out."

I chuckle because She was a hard woman but loved her children even harder.

~KHAN~ "We finally found her.."

My head pounds as the memories come rushing back. I scream on the inside but I keep my voice calm I have too or I'll lose it.

~KHAN~ " There was a private VIP room at the back of the club.  I heard men laughing and I was going to leave it as the door was locked but then..."

I take a deep breath because the sound still haunts me.

~KHAN~ " I heard my sister screaming for help."

(Just fucking breathe.)

~KHAN~ " I kicked the door in breaking it off the hinges. What I saw still fucking haunts me."

~ZENDREA~ " Its okay take your time."

She gently rubs my forearm in a way to hopefully keep me calm. her eyes full of concern but they are so inviting at the same time. The effect of this women is unnervingly peaceful but right now it's not doing anything for my demons.

~KHAN~ " Two guys were raping Kendrea. like full-on ripping her in two. two other guys held her down while another was shoving his....."

I crush my glass in my hands. My breathing is rapid and I want to hit something or kill someone.

~ZENDREA~ " Hold on."

Zendrea got up stepping over the glass. My hands numb from anger or alcohol.