A Twins Decree

*KHAN POV*

I heard screaming booming down the corridors of my home. I make out Zendreas voice and a male. He's raising his voice at my "wife" it shouldn't piss me off but after last night and her comforting me I get a sudden urge to protect her. And I did promise my father that I would keep her safe while she is with us.

I stomp down the corridor and see some dead mother fucker dragging her to the front door.

"YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

I growl and rip him away from Zendrea, pinning him hard against the wall. He looks just like Zendrea, which stops me from hitting him the lucky prick.

"You touch her like that again, and you're dead."

He knees me in the gut. I let go, and he punches my face. I kick his leg sending him to the ground, kneeing him in the face before I hesitate again.

He spits out blood and rushes to me. Zendrea jumps and drags him to the ground pinning him on his back.

"Zan, calm the fuck down."

"Get off, Zen."

"Not until you calm your shit first."

Watching her take control makes me forget about things for a split second.

"Khan, let me handle this."

"Handle it then, but I'm not leaving."

After a minute she eases off her twin brother. The pretty boy is strong. I will give him that.

"....."

"...."

Zanders big Green eyes flame with anger as he stares me down

"I'm sorry Zen."

SMACK

She hooks her brother right in the face surprising both of us.

"Never grab me like that again Zander."

Zander wipes the blood from his nose and Nods, lowering his gaze to the floor submissively. I look to Zendrea as I see the anger in her rise.

"You good?"

She turns to me and with a stone-cold intimidating glare. She squares up with me. I hold my ground, but I can't lie, she is one fucking deadly force when she wants to be.

"Touch my brother again, and you lose your nuts I mean it Khan NO ONE but me hits him."

"Got it?"

I want to smile at her dominance and display of command, but I keep my face hard and nod.

"If he wants he can stay I have a funeral to plan."

Zendreas face softens instantly, and she sighs.

"Of course Khan. Where are the others?"

"Busy."

I glance at her brother, who is still radiating with anger.

"Talk soon. Love."

"Okay."

I turn and head back to my office, slamming the door and punching the wall. I need to kill someone.

••••••••

Once all my fathers funeral arrangements have been dealt with, my mind drifts back to last night. Zendrea and I. How her lips felt, how they tasted. So soft and delicious I have never experienced a kiss like that before so sweet and gentle, but firm and hot as fuck.