Part 2

HAPPY BDAY IZUKU! <3

My, usually good, consistency will be kind of adjusted due to lockdown beginning again. I have school and seeing my friends a lot before we all fully shut away! 

You and Izuku were walking, hand in hand, from school. Your mind retraced the past incident with Kacchan, your perspective on him slightly changing.

You and Izuku stood in the hallway after school had ended. Kacchan and his group of bullies were in the classroom talking profanities and harmful words about other students. "That Deku needs to learn a lesson," Kacchan spoke with malice intents. You gripped Izuku's hand tighter in comfort for your taller, but still short, older brother. The others around agreed with him like a flock of sheep, and Kacchan, he was the ruling shepherd. 

"But his sisters kinda cute. I mean- She's all shy it makes me feel like a man y' know?" One of the boys joked. Izuku rubbed circles around your thumb telling you he was here and it was okay. Kacchan started snarling.

"What the fuck did you just say, bastard?" The boy started cowering over Kacchan's glare. "I told you, Mazo is mine." Your eyes widened and Izuku looked at you in shock. 

->'Mazo' a nickname meaning masochist (You'll find out why later). It was given to you the same time Izuku was given his 'Deku'.

"What does Kacchan mean, Aniki-Sama?" You whispered to your brother. He shrugged even though he knew the answer. 

"You know how I feel about Mazo so if I were you I wouldn't fuck this up, got it?" They all, frightened, agreed. Suddenly your grip on Izuku was released and he was gone. You looked around to see him in the classroom Kacchan was in. You covered your mouth and hid behind the wall.

"Don't go near my sister! You don't deserve her!" Kacchan's eyes went wide at the sudden sight of Izuku. 

"What the fuck you trynna say, Deku?!" Kacchan gripped Izuku collar, snarling into his ear.

"You're a bully! You hurt her and embarrass her! How do you think she could ever like you back?! You're not even serious about it! How could you be?" He pushed Izuku to the floor, a sense of evil in his eyes.

"Not serious you say...?" His voice was so quiet it was scary. "Not fucking serious?! I love your fucking sister and you went and fucking ruined that you stupid Deku! You made me look weak because you thought you were better than me! You took her away from me!" He snatched Izuku's hero book of his desk. "This what you came to fucking get? Your ugly ass notebook?" Izuku sat there stumbled on the floor. Terrified out of his mind.  

Just as Kacchan was about to blast it out of the window a small arm held his back. He looked back to see the much smaller you standing up for your brother. "D-don't you dare Kacchan!" His eyes widened in shock. He saw the hate in your eyes and one thing struck his mind: 'If that Fucking Deku never took her away from me then she wouldn't look at me that way! She would love me too! It's all his fault!' And with an explosion, the book flew out of the window falling into a pond. Tears belt up in your eyes. To Kacchan's distaste, you took your attention off him and ran over to your brother too comfort him.

"I'll go get your hero-book!" You knew how important the notebook was. "I won't let it get destroyed!" As you began to run your life out to retrieve the said notebook something in Kacchan just boiled up and exploded. 

"Go take a fucking swan dive and kill yourself, Useless Deku!" You stopped in your path.

"Kacchan? You're not serious..." You started to cry and you turned to face him in anger. "How could you say that-!" Before you could continue his group lifelessly brushed pass you.

"Quirkless Mazo..." He snarled as he walked past you. You ran down to Izuku and wrapped your arms around him, crying.

"Please! Never hurt yourself! Kacchan's the jerk!" Your tears wouldn't stop soaking into his skin. "I love you Aniki-Sama..." Since that day Bakugou swore he would be the best. He would prove himself to you he was better than that 'Quirkless Deku.' and that you would be all his.

~

"Kacchan... Do you like Kacchan back?" Your grip on Izuku's hand excruciatingly squeezed tighter.

"I- I don't know..." You sadly said. He stroked your hair in comfort.

"Imouto, don't stress about it, okay! I know your old crush on him but things change! Just wait and see, okay?" You nodded.

"Thanks, Aniki-Sama. I love you-" You were cut off by the terrifying sight of a sludge villain swelling a boy almost whole. When you noticed Kacchan was the boy your feet began moving on its own. Almost in unison, you and your brother began sprinting to help. You clawed at the horrid creature, all your everyday anxiety and timidness melting away at the devotion of saving someone... Shamefully even more so that someone being Kacchan.

After struggling a vague memory of you and your brother being swept away became fuzzy in your mind. You were congratulated as young heroes until being caught as quirkless you were scolded. Kacchan was praised, of course. But something bigger, better, stuck your attention. It was the number one hero himself. Your idol, Izuku's Idol. All Might...

And then when it started.

The starter for your new power, your new quirk.

Izuku and you were set on a trial; a test.

This test would examine if you ad your brother were capable of possessing such.

The problem was, this was your second quirk. All Might knew that too.

~~~~

During school break, you and your brother had set on a journey to clean a beach. You were to build your strength and skills so you could be worthy of your powers. Together, this beach had never looked cleaner. Tears were shed and memories spread as the DNA of the number one hero himself was given to you and your brother who now possessed one for all. 

Now had been the time for the UA entry exam. The morning was warm, sunny and bright. Everything you could describe as blissful. The rush confidence struck you, an unusual feeling. You were sure to get into UA, taking Izu with you.

A/n

I didn't follow canon at all...  sorry!
I forgot what exactly happened so I just did whatever.

Also! I kind of couldn't be bothered to write the whole power opportunity with All Might. You know what happens so-

-> THE REAL PLOT STARTS AFTER THE EXAM <-