Part 4

"Sweetie! Time for school!" Your eyes shot open as you looked up to your sweet mother who had awoken you for your new journey; the terrifying depths of hero school.

"Is Aniki-Sama a-awake?" She gently shook her head, indicating she was yet to do so.

"I-I-I'll go w-wake him!" You demanded, stumbling out of bed clumsily. The white night-gown you wore barely hit your knees as you ran down the hall to your brothers' room. You skidded, stopping at his doorway. You glanced down at the teddybear you still held. It was an ErasureHead, who was your favourite hero, teddybear which you hadn't let go of for years. You gripped your bear close with one hand and knocked on the door gingerly with the other. "A-A-Aniki-Sama! W-wake-up!" You took this interval of silence as an opportunity to nervously fiddle with the short-lengthed hem of your gown.

"C-coming!" His croaky voice called. You expected to be met with a soft and bed-messy green-bean instead you were faced with your fully dressed and ready brother. "Imouto? You're not even prepared for school yet!" He looked surprised, towering over you. You gripped his shirt, leaning your forehead on his chest. You looked like a much younger sister.

"I hope today Is a good day..." You sigh. He pats you on the head, agreeing with you completely.

"So do I, Imouto."

~~

It was officially spring, you could tell that by the susurration of the pink blossom petals from the sakura. It was cliche you rather enjoyed. Generally, while your older twin brother wasn't around, you'd use your psychokinesis quirk to put on a type of display with the petals. You'd float them up in pulchritudinous formation; a real sight for sore eyes.

You had augmented many observers, and, even an admirer, who always so happened to be nearby.

He'd watch as you play with the spring blossom flowers. Though, he generally felt himself settle on something else; he found beauty in the girl who created the beautiful sight a contrast to the display itself.

This morning, when your admirer saw you, hand in hand with another boy, he couldn't say why, but his heart just dipped in sadness. He hated to admit he developed feelings for a girl he didn't even know the name of. He walked a distance behind you, trying to find the school of your uniform. His eyes widened when he noticed you wore the same UA uniform as he.

"Kaminari-Kun, dude!" A spikey-red-headed boy called to him, snapping him out of his haze. "What's wrong, man?"

"No! Nothing, haha." He kept his eyes glued to you, who tugged on the boy you held hands withs' girl. He felt jealousy bubble inside, even more so, he felt saddened that he felt insecure.

"Woah, who's she?" The boy, Kirishima, asked the friend he made during exams. Kaminari shrugged.

"A girl I had seen around, You know?" Kirishima slapped his electric friend on the back."You're not acting like you. Here-" Kirishima whipped his head towards you and began shouting. "-Hey! You two! You're both going to UA, right? Let us join you." You stopped in your path and shyly turned towards the two. When you met eyes with the blonde, he felt his heart thump in his chest. You had never connected eyes before and, now, he really admired the beautiful pools of honey e/c.

"Y-yeah! We are going to UA too... We'd love some more company, haha." Your brother sheepishly scratched his neck in shyness. Maybe trying to evolve you around more people would crack your shyness a bit. You, though, began sweating in fear. Your heart sunk in your chest at the fact you should probably not be so shy and make friends.

The two boys made their way to you and your brother. Kaminari, at the moment, really didn't like your brother out of jealousy, he wouldn't admit that to himself or anyone else. "Hey there! I'm Kirishima, Eijiro! And this here-" Kaminari cut him off, grabbing your hand and bringing it to his lips.

"The names Denki, though, you can call me yours~." Your face turned as red as Kirishima's hair at the contact, you began stuttering. You couldn't seem to spit out the words.

Your, also timid, brother cut in for you. "Haha... Well, I'm Midoriya, Izuku and this is Y/n..." Kaminari looked at your brother and mentally cringed. He looked like just your type. You were small, beautiful and shy, and, he was pretty much the same.

"It's just... great... to meet you!" He let go of your hand and swung an arm around your shoulder, separating you from your brother.

"H-h-hi..." You stuttered, trying to make conversation. You cringed at yourself. "W-what class are you In?" You asked, tugging on the hem of your short skirt as you walked. Kaminari felt like this was a dream, he was finally talking to you on his first day.

"The hero course! Class 1A!" Your eyes widened as you turned to face him. Your confidence slightly struck up. This being one of the few times you actually had a real conversation without being scared out of your mind, you really liked it.

"M-me too!" Kirishima lifted up his free arm and head-patted like a puppy.

"Great news, Y/n, your friend said your name is? Cute name!"

"Oh-Oh, sorry, I've f-forgotten your name..." He sighed, stopping at the school gates.

"My name Is Kaminari Denki. I hope I'll see ya around!" You nodded, showing him the brightest smile you could muster.

Giggling to yourself, you shook his hand. "I-I'd like that, v-very much so." His heart fluttered and for a second til you ran (to what he didn't know what your brother) everything seemed perfect.

You gripped your brother's hand and guided him in, feeling excitement for your first day. What new journey would lay ahead? Which new people would you meet?

~

Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima sat together before class started. They talked about their new day peacefully until the conversation took a turn. "Who is that h/c girl you keep looking at, Kaminari-Kun?" Sero piqued up. At the mention of what Bakugou could only guess was you, he turned to the group and tuned it.

"Oh-oh, just this girl I walked with this morning... Ya know?" Bakugou, being bored with the conversation, took a sip from his water bottle. "She's dating that green-haired Midoriya dude, though." Bakugou spat out his water, luckily not hitting anyone.

"Ehhh? What type of fucked up incest is that?!" All three heads turned towards Bakugou, eyebrows etched in confusion.

"What do you mean dude?" Kirishima asked the raging boy.

"Midoriya Y/n... They are fucking twins for fucks' sake!" A sceptical was made, and Kaminari felt stupid. But, something in his heart just eased up.

A/n

I went try hard mode because Grammarly said my vocab rarity was below average and my readability score was suited for a 12-year-old audience... Ouch?

Imma post a chapter like, I dont know, tomorrow? Its done I just dont know if I should release one after another or not??

ILY ♥💕🍓🌸💕