Part 3

Now had been the time for the UA entry exam. The morning was warm, sunny and bright; everything you could describe as blissful. The rush confidence struck you, an unusual feeling. You were sure to get into UA, taking Izu with you.

----------

You tied your hair up and dressed in your middle school uniform. You adjusted the points where you had gotten fitter during the All Might training. The beach clean up came in handy, but your old middle school uniform was suddenly just that inch too short.

A knock on the door alarmed you from your trance. "Imouto, are you ready? Mother made breakfast before she left for work, and, she left a card too." You swung the door open.

"Aniki-Sama~!" You whined. "My uniform looks unprofessional! I got more muscular! Look!" You flexed your newly found muscles. "Training was so good!" You weren't really that muscular, you still for sure looked limp, but it was definitely an improvement to your old fragileness.

"Don't worry, Imouto. You won't be using this uniform again anyway." You and Izuku sat down and began to read the card your mother left.

'Dear my two lovely twins,

I'm so proud of the both of you; you're both so strong.

I continuously feel nervous about the fact I dont know what you two did to gain that strength but, I can see your improvement from a mile away, alongside that beautiful sheer determination and a sweet golden heart to be a hero.

Do your best!

Love, Mummy.'

You began to tear up. "I-" You sniffed to keep yourself composed. "I love you too, Mummy!" You hugged your brother, basking his natural warmth. "And-" Finally letting yourself cry, "I love Aniki-Sama too!" Izuku wrapped his comforting arms around you, tightly.

"I love you too, Imouto. I love you so, so, so much." And you both began crying; like two teenage crybabies.

~

You both began walking to the train, discussing strategies. "Imouto?" You clasped Izuku's hand tighter.

"Yes, Aniki-Sama?" He let go of your hand, causing your heart to twinge in worry.

"While we were training and It was explained I can't handle One for All properly yet... All Might didn't say the same to you. Also, you and he seemed to-- you seemed to be hiding something."

~ ~ ~ ~

The sun was shining a bright golden, I felt peace in my heart, a settling peace which reflected nicely with the golden orange swirls in the sky. I would never forget the way the sun reflected on the water.

Aniki-Sama It was said couldn't use One for All properly yet without causing damage. I wondered why I wasn't told the same thing? "Midoriya Y/n. I must speak to you!" All Might's loud voice boomed. My eyes widened before finally settling. Did he know?

"Imouto-"

"It's Okay, Aniki-Sama," I assured, stepping forwards. "Y-yes, All Might?" Aniki-Sama kept his distance for privacy, but he looked very unsettled.

"It's about the power you hold--" I gasped when the point was hit straight into my face.

"You-You knew?!" I began to sweat. He knew I lied about being quirkless. He won't give me One for All which will mean... Aniki-Sama will know I lied! All Might will hate me forever!

He let out a burly laugh. "Ohoho, Of course, I knew! I could see it in you. I will not tell Young Midoriya because that is something you need to do when you are ready but... The main point is, you have strength in you already. You don't need to train as hard as Young Midoriya to properly use 'One for All', you already can. I'd say, with your strength, you could use up to 50 per cent without breaking yourself. You still need to train but--" My heart raced, and the words spat themselves out.