𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚝

Dr Stone Season 2. Dr Stone Season 2. Dr Stone Season 2. Dr Stone Season 2.
LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS BOYS. Yo is my best boy who deserves the whole world. Im sorry but im just slightly excited to see him animated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also known as:
Have your Enji and Rei moment
• The boat was cheap and now its gone
• Tsunagu Hakamata ruins the moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~A wild name guide~~

• Mirai Sasaki - Sir Nighteye
• Tsunagu Hakamata - Best Jeanist 
• Emi Fukukado - Ms Joke
• Anakuro Hirooki - Thirteen
• Ryuko Tatsumi - Ryukyu
• Tashiro Toyomitsu - FatGum
• Enji Todoroki - Endeavour
• Rumi Usagiyama - Miruko
• Keigo Takami - Hawks
• Yu Takeyama - Mt Lady
• Kan Sekijiro - Vlad King
• Tomoko Shiretoko - Ragdoll
• Kazumi Tsuchinoko - Uwabami
• Shinya Kamihara - Edgeshot
• Rei Shirogane - Rei Todoroki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday 5th August 2099
~ Not losers on a fishing boat ~

Anakuro Hirooki: The fishing boat would be better than this shitty "cruise"

Tsunagu Hakamata: It was 300¥ per person. Im not sure what you were expecting

Yu Takeyama: I was expecting a relaxing boat ride with my girlfriend but here i am. Alone and stressed.

Ryuko Tatsumi: I was expecting an actual toilet and not a hole in the floor...

Rumi Usagiyama: I was expecting an actual boat. This is a glorified floating container

Keigo Takami: Not to mention that weird ass smell

Yu Takeyama: You smell that too? I thought it was my upper class nose rejecting the smell of broke in the air.

Tashiro Toyomitsu: Last time i checked you were no rich noble.

Emi Fukukado: She found 500¥ in the sand. Let her be.

Shinya Kamihara: Still, that smell is so strong i want to pass out

Mirai Sasaki: i wouldn't close your eyes for too long.

Tomoko Shiretoko: The chef can't cook for shit. I have never seen a person burn water before

Ryuko Tatsumi: You haven't seen Oboro try and cook before then.

Kan Sekijiro: Is anything sanitary on this boat. I think i just got chlamydia from the door handles.

Tomoko Shiretoko: This "chef" is entertaining though. His little gas oven is on fire heehee

Enji Todoroki: Ohh shit just came together. We're fucked.

Kazumi Tsuchinoko: Ah yes. This certainly isn't good, Carbon monoxide and fire.

Tashiro Toyomitsu: Im thinking we have a couple of seconds to jump off the boat before we get sploded

Keigo Takami: FUCKING RUN THEN. DONT HAVE TIME TO BE CHILL ABOUT IT.

Tomoko Shiretoko: Ill save the shitty chef.

~

The sound of fast paced, heavy footsteps pounded on the soaked wood of the unkempt boats deck. A large group of teenagers were sprinting closer and closer towards the edge of the boat, wary of the invisible doom clock ticking faster and faster.

The cold salty air prickled their throats but things were about to get a whole lot more toasty..

As the edge of the boat approached near, a loud boom could be heard. For a moment only the echoing footsteps could be heard. However, the slight peace was short lived.

From below deck, a large cloud of aggressive orange and grainy smoke charged the group, catching up almost instantly. The sheer force managed to propel the teens, who were in mid jump, even further out to sea as the boat imploded from the inside.

The contrast from the sizzling heat of the explosion to the icy depths of the ocean was shocking enough to lead to some grunts of pain.

"Is everyone alive?" Question a flying Keigo as he inspected everyone in the water

"That was fucking mint! Did anyone record that? Please say yes" Rumi was swimming laps around the floating reckage with stars in her eyes. Jumping in front of an explosion was on her bucket list, she would have to cross it out later...

Those nearby found chunks of debris to clamber on to as they made phone calls to anyone who could help. Emi was just happily warming her hands against the raging flames for warmth. Now they just had to wait..

However somewhere a little off in the distance, two teengers were happily treading water surrounded by flaming pieces of rusted boat. It was quiet aside from the low buzz of chatter coming from their fellow classmates a little bit away.

"It's a little cold, isn't it?" Rei half grinned while flicking water at the boy in front of her. Red dusted her cheeks, obvious on her pale skin tone. Although it was unknown if that was caused by the low temperature or the boy in her company.

(Tsunagu Hakamata smiled back. I am just kidding but could you imagine lmao–)

Enji held a contemplative look on his face, his brows knitted tightly together before shaping his mouth like an o. The boys hands began to heat up, bringing the temperature of the water up dramatically. Suddenly the harsh cold ocean became as appealing as a warm bubble bath at home. Seriously, the surrounding water began to bubble, transparent spheres rose up the the surface a rainbow sheen glimmering in the warm glow of the fire.

Rei shifted comfortably in the heat of the water, curiously poking the bubbles with a small giggle. With every bubble she popped she would look at Enji like she just aced a maths test. The red head only goofily smiled back before he gave in and joined her in a bubble popping contest.

Slightly out of breath, Rei met Enji's aquatic eyes and with a bright smile she said "Thank you for this, Enji". Her hair was soaked and the tiny bit of mascara she was wearing dripped down her cheek however in that moment, to Enji Todoroki, she was perfect.

The teen gently nodded his head in response, lost in the beauty of her face. Maybe they didn't get together today but one things for certain. They became much, much closer...

"Oo0o whats up with those bubbles? Enji are you farting in front of a lovely maiden?" A voice revealed to be Tsunagu called from a floating piece of debri.

In that moment any trace of happiness on Enji's face was replaced by anger as Rei let out a quick snort. He was going to kill the jean bitch right here, and he did just that. Speeding away, chasing after a cackling Tsunagu fully intending to drown his sorry ass.

Rei was left alone in the lukewarm water as she watched the nice boy she was with violently drown Hakamata. Deep in thought the snow haired girl placed her index finger on her soft lips, smiling as she recalled the events that just unfolded.

"Todoroki, huh?" She thought joyfully

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did i do good with this one? Did i give anyone the warm fuzzies while reading this? I don't know but it was fun~

The next chapter will be the Aftermath mixed with the theme park i think so look out for that.