Prologue

Four years ago...

First day of high school. This was going to be a new change. A new beginning for the rest of my life. This was going to be different from middle school and elementary school. I was not going to let them treat me like they did back then, back in my old school town and in this new one.

I made my way to my locker, where Tyler was already standing there waiting for me. I was glad to know Ty will be there. I was set out to make new friends; finally, it was still nice to have Tyler here with me. Tyler was a year older than me, and he was already used to the whole high school thing, and he, as my best friend, offered to be there every step of the way.

I smiled at him. "Hey!"

"Hey, sunshine!" he exclaimed. "Ready for your first day?"

"I was born ready," I said, offering him a high five. He reached his hand to return my high five, but before he could, someone else did.

"Cas," Tyler said, pushing him to the side.

Cas was a tall, handsome Asian guy with dark eyes. He had some kinda batwing tattoo on his upper arm and messy hair, but that made him more attractive than he already was.

"Who's this, Ty? Your new girlfriend," he said, his hand still on mine. I removed it quickly when Tyler came to stand beside me, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Not my girlfriend, but my best friend," he said, kissing my cheeks. I smiled at him. "Storm, this is my friend Cassian Wang or just Cas,"

Cassian reached his hand out. "Nice to meet you, Storm," he said with a breath-taking wide smile, and I honestly felt my heart do a flip.

I reached my hand out to take it on his own, but before I could, I had a piece of paper fly to my head. I took it in my hand.

I opened it to see a note that said 'STORMY FATTY' all over it. I looked up to see no other than Liam Stone. The boy I hated the most, but no matter how much I disliked him, I knew damn well he hated me even more than I ever could.

I met his eyes and crumbled the piece of paper before returning my attention to Cas.

This was going to be a long high school year.

****

Hello, my lovelies!

I'm so excited to be back. I've been waiting for this day for way too long!!!!!

I missed you guys terribly, but I am back with the brand new chapter as Storm and Liam's journey continues.

What did you guys think about the prologue? Who is Cas? What's going to happen next?

Leave all your amazing theories and comments down below, and don't forget to vote!

It's good to be back finally!

Lots of love,

just another girl